Downloading/Running SDT on a MAC (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Abushnetbrawler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Abushnetbrawler

Hey Guys,

So I downloaded SDT from Kodashion's blog as a swf file, but when I click to open it, it is just an expanded folder with screenshots and sounds. I want to run the game (downloaded) in hopes that it runs more smoothly than it would online. I also downloaded a SDT.exe file but that didn't work either. Does anyone know how or where I could download the game onto my computer (MAC) or know a way that I can use the swf file to play the game?

Thanks, I'm not very tech savvy and I'm new here!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
EDIT: Deleted broken link. See working link in post #4 below

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Sadly the link is now down.
This thread is from 2014, there are much more readily available posts with up to date info... but anyway.

for all past versions, including mac and linux versions:

or for Flash player 10.3 mac version check here

RealBillytheKid

Potential Patron
This thread is from 2014, there are much more readily available posts with up to date info... but anyway.

for all past versions, including mac and linux versions:

or for Flash player 10.3 mac version check here

The Second doesn't work either, at least not for me, It says the developer needs to update the product.
As for the second one, I cant navigate it to save my life, and when I do find one that is for mac, it doesn't work which scares me a little.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The Second doesn't work either,
My bad, posted in a hurry and forgot about the issues with the MacOS versions, it was a while ago we worked on getting SDT to work on MacOS
It says the developer needs to update the product.
You would need a 64 bit version of flash. I think.. versions 12.x and up or at least 18 and up are 64 bit, Eventually I can make some of these downloads available in the RM for testing purposes but last time I saw MacOS Monterey had SDT crashing when you tried to open mods with Finder.

However there are a few alternative flash players for MacOS like elmedia player

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.