Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
26 seeders now. I'm gonna download it just to seed it for these poor saps who missed out on the archive all this time.

Mal

Potential Patron
Thanks for the torrent, I had the same problem as others with the archive saying it was corrupt or something. Seeds are at about 25 now, I'll keep it in my list for others sake.

S

Switcher

Torrent downloaded just fine - just bear in mind that according to my antivirus program there's four examples or malware hidden in the archive, namely in the Extra Content\Sauce\SDT Patcher directory:
abcexport.exe
abcreplace.exe
rabcasm.exe
rabcdasm.exe

Could be a false alarm, but decided to mention anyway.

EDIT:
...aaaaand it's most likely a false alarm generated by the heuristics, because the DL links version gives the same warning over those four files: "Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini"

ModGuy

Content Creator
Downloaded the archive to see why those files were even in there, looks like Anon bundled loader source.
Except that it's outdated and really isn't any use to the end user.
Hell he's still got Packager in there along with all the miscellaneous EXEs that were once part of the releases.

I don't mind people sharing the loader but at least distribute the latest version, saves having to deal with the same bug reports.
In this case I can understand why it's outdated, you can't repackage this much content without it becoming tedious.
If you want to avoid viruses or whatever don't run any executable regardless of source.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a catalog of what's in here? I've got it dloaded, but I don't want to unzip the whole thing, so I'm just extracting as needed when I think it's what I'm looking for.

M

maslos

Hello, i got a question
Is there any download link for up to date full archive of whats released so far? Or at least a list what and where can be found?
Thank you.

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
I downloaded 2 Parts of the archive so far, but can not open the first even if u extract it with 7zip it gives me a folder with a file with .zip(1) at the name end. But it doesnt show the zipfilesymbole. How can i unzip it correctly?

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
EpicDT-Hunter1 said:
I downloaded 2 Parts of the archive so far, but can not open the first even if u extract it with 7zip it gives me a folder with a file with .zip(1) at the name end. But it doesnt show the zipfilesymbole. How can i unzip it correctly?
Yeah, it's happening to me as well.

f93

Casual Client
intruder007 said:
EpicDT-Hunter1 said:
Yeah, it's happening to me as well.
Because you need every single part of the archive to extract it. It's one zip file in four parts. Once you have them all, you select them all and unzip to the same location.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Just letting other new downloaders know that I extracted all 4 files yesterday and is currently successfully extracting the archive. So the uploaded files all work. 8)

Don't change the filenames. Just select all 4 files, and extract using 7zip program. It proceeds to extract all into a new folder called Anonymous_Archive_v17. ;)

mister345

Potential Patron
ummm... why are all the links on this "mirror creator" site to FAKE files? aka files ending in .rar.exe ? can you please just post a torrent for the archive? the annoying mirrorcreator.com is a spyware siter that wastes a lot off time and doesnt even let you download the actual files! thanks.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
mister345 said:
ummm... why are all the links on this "mirror creator" site to FAKE files? aka files ending in .rar.exe ? can you please just post a torrent for the archive? the annoying mirrorcreator.com is a spyware siter that wastes a lot off time and doesnt even let you download the actual files! thanks.
I downloaded these files without any problem, the only thing is as one of the download site is down, it took me almost two hours to download the whole archive due to download restrictions for non paying members.
Let me ask a simple (rethorical) question: if you don't trust Anonymous' files, why should you trust anyone else on this forum? ???

E

eddycurrents

ATRL said:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=7.msg76622#msg76622

^Torrent link^

It is legit. I just downloaded it in under 15 minutes. 45+ seeders. Unzips to just about 975MB. But take note... this is updated as of MARCH 2013... over a year ago. (Perhaps final edition?)

Can someone please seed this? Thanks! :D

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
eddycurrents said:
ATRL said:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=7.msg76622#msg76622

^Torrent link^

It is legit. I just downloaded it in under 15 minutes. 45+ seeders. Unzips to just about 975MB. But take note... this is updated as of MARCH 2013... over a year ago. (Perhaps final edition?)

Can someone please seed this? Thanks! :D
It will certainly be faster for you to get the RAR archive I uploaded on Mega. Look at the last link in my signature.

stuntcock

Content Creator
isnt there a torrent of the archive? that would work way smoother
Use the updated archive instead. It's hosted on mega.nz, which offers very fast and reliable downloads for most users.

I'm not willing to seed a torrent 24/7, so (unless someone else volunteers to do it) you'll need to rely on the direct download links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.