Donte's X-Ray Mod For Doggy Style? (1 Viewer)

hetake7

Vivacious Visitor
I heard about an idea, here, it talks about using Dante's x-ray mod here only on with doggy style instead of fellatio. Making the end result look something like this.

I thought this was a great idea. Especially considering that the throat pokes out the back of the head when the x-ray mod is used traditionally. This wouldn't happen in the doggy style position. Just change up some sprites and the location of where x-ray image is displayed on the body and there you have it.

One problem though, loading a position from animtools, then loading a mod separately, just to have to reset everything later, it seems rather annoying to do every time.

My question is, is there some way I can put a command in an animtools position file that will load a mod automatically when it is done loading a position. an animtools can have a position change into a new position which is conditioned by a specified dialog line, why shouldn't a position be able to change mods with a click of a button? If that can't be done, then what about the reverse? (Have a mod that loads not only the x-ray thing, but the doggy style position.)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You have sparked my interest 8). Also the X-ray V1 is broken anyway, it was more of a proof of concept that it could in fact be possible as a mod, HOWEVER, recently Sby and I have been remaking it to work off her face instead of his dick, to eliminate the movement issue.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
You have sparked my interest 8). Also the X-ray V1 is broken anyway, it was more of a proof of concept that it could in fact be possible as a mod, HOWEVER, recently Sby and I have been remaking it to work off her face instead of his dick, to eliminate the movement issue.

...it lives?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.