Does it really hurt? (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
So, many of you fan of ryona know about a traditional 'breast and crotch punch'. So, i just wondering, does it really hurt?
As for a small breasted girl, i know it should be hurt when somene punched you in the chest, but how about a bigger one? (a punch or slap directly to your breast)
And for crotch area, for us men, it does. It really hurt. But how about women? It's hurt, it must be, but how painful it is? A punch, a kick, stepped with boots on womanhood, etc. Does it REALLY hurt?

I know it's stupid (and sensitive) question for women, you're free to respond it or ignore it. Cheers.

blur410

Potential Patron
A slap, if they have decent tits like c cup, is like getting punched in the back, not really an issue but might leave a mark. And a kick to the crotch is comparable in pain to getting punched in the stomach, stunning but not terrible. Not anything compared to a nut-breaker. However a punch to even a decently sizable developing breast is similar in pain. The main reason is the organs down low are protected by the hip bone, and how much force is used matters, while the organs up top are unprotected, the opposite of the man. Also depends on the ladies' age. Younger ladies, as in less than 30, are much more sensitive than older ones particularly if they are developing, like under 20. I know all this from my sister and non-incestual experience. Ladies out there might be able to adjust these comparisons more clearly but thats the basic understanding I've formulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.