[DOA5LR] RiOT Mods (1 Viewer)

RiOT

Content Creator
Let me start by saying I like your works.

However I noticed Hitomi's nipples seem a bit low set to the actual spot the mesh model would suggest they should be (noticed this on Helena's Nurse outfit as well) and I hope its just a bad angle of picture or a test of your texture and not the actual final position for them (its hard to tell, but on the base model there is a slight bump where they should be) I know your texturing the outfit and not the base body and trust me I know its a real pain to get that set right, but I just wanted to point it out.

In any case great work thus far! your first releases for Momiji and Rachel were instant downloads for me, I have since picked up Honoka as well.
Thanks for the feedback! I actually noticed that on Helena's nurse outfit, but wasn't sure if it was actually off or not. Now that you've noticed too, I can be fairly certain that it is. Helena's nurse outfit was my first mod release, and I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing. I don't really consider any of my mods as final releases because I'm still learning. I'm totally fine with updating em til they look perfect to release new versions. Thanks for the tips on Hitomi too. It's pretty much the reason why I post the WIP pics. Do you notice anything else that's off with the remaining mods?

Hitomi should be coming out today, hopefully. I might be messing around with the DLC tool and other stuff they're working with on Xentax too, just in case there are little tweaks we can use while waiting for fully functioning tools to release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
actually i prefer skins to be how, should i say ....sexy? rather than full nude, having said that looking forward to Pai

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
any further updates? just purchased Tropical Paradise DLC (so damn dear) i don't really like full nude mods rather see what you might get mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.