DOA5LR Bigger Breasts Cheat Engine (1 Viewer)

billybumpkins

Potential Patron
The boobs in this game are plenty big, but I have seen on a few websites that people have successfully made them BIGGER. There are also instructions here, but I cannot get them to work. As you can see in the last picture, the thighs and butt can also be modded. Basically, this is how you get to the values in Cheat Engine:

Ayane/Kasumi 1033925357 (4bytes)
Tina, Helena, Rachel 1034818683
Honoka, Marie Rose 1033084142
Hitomi, Kokoro 1034013377
Nyotengu 1034560218
Christi 1033657253(bikini) 1035205208/1035205230(original suit)

These only work for their bikini costume, so it won't work while they are nude. Once you find the values, you can apparently change them to make the breasts and stuff larger. Can someone help me out here?

tumblr_nthg4r9lF71ud3aslo9_400.jpg tumblr_nt3jxmGZuh1ud3aslo7_400.jpg tumblr_nt1vdvpOBt1ud3aslo7_400.jpg

billybumpkins

Potential Patron
I did come across something though. Basically, for those unexperienced CE'ers like myself, you right-click the values that you find, and do browse memory regions, and change some of the values there, but that increases bust size slightly, not nearly as large as the ones in the pic.

G

Gamestretch

I did come across something though. Basically, for those unexperienced CE'ers like myself, you right-click the values that you find, and do browse memory regions, and change some of the values there, but that increases bust size slightly, not nearly as large as the ones in the pic.

Not only do you want to identify which addresses affect the parts you want, you want to add them to the address list where you keep everything labeled and in comprehensible values other than hex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRNvpXauX0

This vid shows me poking around rather slowly at some of the basic areas for bust addresses, hopefully some of the actions are helpful when trying to mess with this stuff.

For the record, I'd love to make a cheat table for these games and models, but can't seem to get pointers to work for these addresses. I've tried multi-layered pointers, pointer scans, write-to scans, access scans, and just about every tutorial only to hit the same result of pointers losing addresses after an application restart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.