[DOA5LR] RiOT Mods (1 Viewer)

RiOT

Content Creator
RiOT Mods

04162015 - Website updated! You can visit through the banner in my sig or by clicking the link above. Helena Wet Tennis Shirt mod release.

04152015 - Momiji Bedtime wet shirt mod added. It took an insane amount of self control to not call this mod wet dream. Cause, you know, 2 mods titled as puns are too much. Also, new Honoka mod.

- Wet Nurse: Helena updated to v2. The mod is now compatible with the 04082015 DLC update. If you need the previous version (pre-update, v1) you can download it from here. New Rachel mod.

Mods

Clipboard-1.jpg Clipboard-3.jpg
Helena

Clipboard-8.jpg
Momiji

Clipboard-5.jpg
Rachel

Clipboard-2.jpg
Honoka

Installation Instructions

WIPs

Clipboard-1.jpg
Hitomi

Coming Soon: Sarah, Tina, Pai, and Marie

Last edited by a moderator:

follardo

Potential Patron
Don't work for me. Red heart appeats when costume gets wet instead texture with nipples. I think problems it's new DLC that rename some textures. I believe that soon began to fail several mods.

Edit:

I confirm, texture:
"game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X7F8012CFD72F570.dds"
has changed to:
"game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X34885096E77A7D32.dds"

RiOT

Content Creator
Don't work for me. Red heart appeats when costume gets wet instead texture with nipples. I think problems it's new DLC that rename some textures. I believe that soon began to fail several mods.

Edit:

I confirm, texture:
"game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X7F8012CFD72F570.dds"
has changed to:
"game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X34885096E77A7D32.dds"
Dang, TN is really trying to make things difficult. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it and see what I can do.

0408: WIP!
Clipboard-1.jpg

0409: Got the new update, so will work on getting a fixed version out hopefully sometime later today.
Weird, there are unused textures now. I guess they must have just left the old ones in there.
Prolly not going to be able to get it done today. Will shoot for early tomorrow, with some extra stuff.

0410: Helena's Wet Nurse mod is now updated to work with the 04082015 DLC update!
New Rachel mod, Hitomi, Honoka and Momiji WIP.

0413: Hitomi WIP scrapped. Releases planned for later on today, and more WIPs.
Ugh, not happening today. Shooting for tomorrow.

0414: Website update and releases incoming

locust3d

Potential Patron
That Honoka mod looks fantastic! I'm counting the minutes until you finally release it, thanks for these mods.

RiOT

Content Creator
Thanks for all the uplifting comments, guys! Just uploaded Momiji, but Honoka will either be coming out later on today or early tomorrow. Have a new Helena mod underway, and still picking out a good costume for a Hitomi mod. Future plans for Sarah and prolly Marie Rose eventually.

Edit: Honoka is now up :3

RiOT

Content Creator
Pai, eh? I guess I can throw her into the mix. She seems kinda rare.

Got a Hitomi WIP going, and the Helena WIP will likely be released today. Heck, maybe both will. Who knows?

Thanks again for the great comments, guys! It makes releasing mods for everyone that much easier. As for the requests for full nudes, it's not possible right now, but as soon as the tools are released, i'll definitely be one of the first to tackle them. The few costumes that actually allow you to make a real full nude are already out there. I wish there was more.

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
looking at those DDS files,alot of work went into those, there's unpackers and repackers starting to surface as for a 3d plugin here's hoping we'll see one soon but that's out of my league (meshes)

RiOT

Content Creator
Yeah, I've been keeping my eye out for progress on the model stuff too! The thread on Xentax is moving pretty fast, can't wait til they make a huge jump in progress. Thanks for noticing the work on the dds files! I'm getting better as the days go by.

In other news, the new Helena mod is up (only works with Detail A right now) and finally updated the website.

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Pai, eh? I guess I can throw her into the mix. She seems kinda rare.

Got a Hitomi WIP going, and the Helena WIP will likely be released today. Heck, maybe both will. Who knows?

Thanks again for the great comments, guys! It makes releasing mods for everyone that much easier. As for the requests for full nudes, it's not possible right now, but as soon as the tools are released, i'll definitely be one of the first to tackle them. The few costumes that actually allow you to make a real full nude are already out there. I wish there was more.
Cool, thanks!!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Let me start by saying I like your works.

However I noticed Hitomi's nipples seem a bit low set to the actual spot the mesh model would suggest they should be (noticed this on Helena's Nurse outfit as well) and I hope its just a bad angle of picture or a test of your texture and not the actual final position for them (its hard to tell, but on the base model there is a slight bump where they should be) I know your texturing the outfit and not the base body and trust me I know its a real pain to get that set right, but I just wanted to point it out.

In any case great work thus far! your first releases for Momiji and Rachel were instant downloads for me, I have since picked up Honoka as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.