DOA5:LR New Bikini (Ayane Costume 28) (1 Viewer)

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
Preview.jpg

A bikini mod for Ayane's costume 28, for uMod. Simply drag and drop the contents of the "Swimsuit Mod" folder into uMod while DOA5 is active. Pretty much a completely new bikini. The mod is for this costume.

The mod is for this costume.

qmnvjy.png

Attachments

Ayane Costume 28 Bikini Mod.7z
2.3 MB · Views: 2,508

Last edited by a moderator:

nomog

Potential Patron
Wow, thats some really amazing work! Exactly the kind of mod I was looking for! Thanks, and I hope to see more from you soon :)
I have a question though: I just started the game and Ayane seems to have 25 costumes in total (including those which are still locked). Is costume 28 part of a DLC, or will it simply be unlocked later?

khanh8609vnz3

Potential Patron
Wow, thats some really amazing work! Exactly the kind of mod I was looking for! Thanks, and I hope to see more from you soon :)
I have a question though: I just started the game and Ayane seems to have 25 costumes in total (including those which are still locked). Is costume 28 part of a DLC, or will it simply be unlocked later?

It is DLC costume, Ayane has more than 30 costume with all DLC :)

nomog

Potential Patron
It is DLC costume, Ayane has more than 30 costume with all DLC :)

Currently there are two DLC for the steam version of DOA5LR: Halloween Debut Costume set and Fun Theme set. Could you tell me which of them contains Ayanes costume 28? Thanks!
The console version seems to have more DLC costumes, I hope they will bring them to the steam version as well!

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
Currently there are two DLC for the steam version of DOA5LR: Halloween Debut Costume set and Fun Theme set. Could you tell me which of them contains Ayanes costume 28? Thanks!
The console version seems to have more DLC costumes, I hope they will bring them to the steam version as well!

There's currently this many DLC's. As far as I'm aware we are only missing the Senran Kagura set.

pgvnwb.png

As for which costume. I'm sorry, as I didn't realize the number denotation for costumes changed depending on which costumes you owned. It's for this costume. I'll add it to the OP.

qmnvjy.png

nomog

Potential Patron
There's currently this many DLC's. As far as I'm aware we are only missing the Senran Kagura set.

Thanks for the info! For some reason the tropical DLC doesnt appear in my Steam App, but I found it in the browser version :cool:

shin-law

Potential Patron
Is there a way to keep the swimsuit permanent without having to use uMod? is there a DLC version? uMod crashes my system too often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.