Discussion : Ryona Potential in VR ? (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hello all ,

Firstly , I don't like First Person View and therefore VR for two Reasons

1-) I got huge motion sickness while playing FP games

2-) It kills any ryona potential to very minimum levels

And As for VR itself then i don't like it beside the above two reasons because it makes me too isolated from the surrounding and thats even worse than MOBA Games that i don't like for the same reason who makes you isolated from the surrounding for whole 30 minutes , It is an impossible device to be taken seriously for anyone with a family

But After thinking , I though that VR could benefit in our opposite way but sadly not in our usual way , Instead of playing as the female character who receives the ryona treatment like we do in our normal Third Person games , then how about you are the one who apply the ryona to the female enemies in VR , I guess it will be a pretty thing to experience , Imagine for example pressing on a button in the controller to send tentacles from your arm in the game , hold both your hands in front like you really send tentacles in reality and see your tentacles wrap around your lovely victim , Thats one example that I can think about , Or sending electric shocks to your female enemies

So what are your opinions in this

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I enjoy first person, including being on the receiving end of things (such as Boko877's original game), so I suppose VR might be able to work with that.
Obviously you're not going to be able to actively hurt the player with these setups (and it seems rather dangerous to even try), but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.