Dialogue Tree/Progression (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Havent been around much lately and I didnt see anything posted on this except in one dialogue I downloaded by mistake actually. Id call it a "Progressive Dialogue". At least the intro part...

It goes like

intro:"blah ...
intro1:"blah...
intro2:"blah...

...and so on...

Its read the same way each time its loaded up according to the progression. Does this dialogue tech work across all the modes?

Also, wasnt there a dialogue that had a specific response after something was said? Like if she said "oh i like it that deep" the next like would be like "do that again" instead of another triggered response like "ow that hurt"

Meaning line one must always go to line two only when line one is used. Like a dialogue tree. Has anyone done this, have a blank template to show or example?

Thanks again all!

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
Havent been around much lately and I didnt see anything posted on this except in one dialogue I downloaded by mistake actually. Id call it a "Progressive Dialogue". At least the intro part...

It goes like

intro:"blah ...
intro1:"blah...
intro2:"blah...

...and so on...

Its read the same way each time its loaded up according to the progression. Does this dialogue tech work across all the modes?

Yep, it is.. I use that technique to bring some variation into some of my dialogues..

Here's one option to come up with different restart options for a sexdroid..
Five different initial endings, each pointing to a set of two options. So even though the initial endings come up randomly, they lead to a fitting following line.

restart:"[ARMS_LEGS]Restarting deepthroat protocol.[res1]"
restart:"[ARMS_LEGS]Resuming current session.[res2]"
restart:"[ARMS_LEGS]Throat fully repaired, continuing. [res3]"
restart:"[ARMS_LEGS]Recharge complete, continuing session.[res4]"
restart:"[ARMS_LEGS]SD-Chan has sufficient charge remaining to continue the current session.[res5]"

res1:"SD-Chan is ready to pleasure You again.."
res1:"Failure... Deepthroat protocol not available... loading alternative protocol option... loaded..[res11]"
res11:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ANGRY_MOOD]Let me go, You Bastard! I will never suck Your dirty cock! Never!!"

res2:"You have 15 days left of the 30 days tryout period... For informations about how to purchase our product, please visit our website."
res2:"Warning! Energy level is low![ARMS_LOOSE] Insert more biological material to be processed to recharge batteries.."

res3:"Please remember - continued heavy use of the automatic repair program will make the regular maintenance needed earlier than scheduled. SD-Chan will notify You when a maintenance point is reached."
res3:"Please consider to purchase our extended support and update options. These will make you eligible to choose between character settings which are not available in any other way. For more informations, please visit our website."

res4:"Ready to do me again, Name not yet saved?"
res4:"ERROR....[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK] Charge exceeding capacity... Overload... [AHEGAO_MOOD]Oooohhh... fuck my dirty mouth... fuck it real hard!!"

res5:"Please remember - larger energy storage cells can be bought at our online shop on our website."
res5:"ERROR....[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK] Energy level low. [ARMS_LOOSE] Prolonged use might result in an emergency shutdown!"

And here I used it for a little... surprise... when doing the sexdroid
Easy way to bring up a row of fitting lines... by adding other vig1 / vig2 / vig3 lines, one could get some more randomness into it..

vigorous:"[SHOCK][ANGRY_MOOD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS]Unexpected physical attack recognized - self destruction will be initiated in fifteen seconds. Press the emergency shutdown button to cancel self destruction. [vig1]"
vig1:"Self destruct in ten.... nine.... eight.... seven.... six.... five.... four.... three.... two.... two.... two.... two.... self destruct cancelled.[ARMS_LOOSE][vig2]"
vig2:"[BLINK]...[BLINK]...[BLINK]....[BLINK]...[BLINK]... [vig3]"
vig3:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Ooooooh, Loverboy... I get so wet, when You do me so rough... fuck me harder!"

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry for the late response.

Thanks T0mcat. Thats exactly what I was talking about, or at least tried to. A certain action would happen and she would say specfic things, progessing the dialogue instead of looping back saying something that wouldnt make sense.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
A certain action would happen and she would say specfic things, progessing the dialogue instead of looping back saying something that wouldnt make sense.

The only problem with that is, that the progressing is easily broken by shoving the dick in her mouth ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
True.

Ive made a bit of this in my latest dialogue (a WIP for now) and it seems to flow nicely. 8 lines of intro to set the tone and then you can continue on like normal with all the triggers. I like the fact that you could 'break' the intro progression anyway for 'repeat users' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.