Dialogue: Female boss gets blackmailed to do a BJ (1 Viewer)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
I made an attempt to translate a german dialogue I made into halfway proper english.

Background:
An accountant finds proof that his female boss has managed to move some company money into her own pockets without letting the IRS know anything about it. To avoid complications - like, jail for example - she agrees to give him some head. She's not to eager to do it, but hell.. it's that or jail, right?

I usually use kind a row of intro lines to form a proper intro for the dialogues. So be patient - at the start there's a lot of text coming..

Setting should be in a nice office, his hand on her head leading it on... and better not use the auto mode.. some of the lines are quite long and I use some of those troublesome commands which make her move her mouth.. those that interfere with the cock entering her mouth, which tends to crash the text display. So just do lead his hand and try to evade interrupting text by insertion of cock ::)

edit: removed the last - I hope - german text in the dialogue

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

female boss extortion.txt
16.8 KB · Views: 6,368

mike

Casual Client
Very nice. I saw line which is half german near the end but overall this is a very good dialogue.

Actually after seeing a video (for adults) I was thinking of doing a dialogue a bit similar where the girl would go on her knees to keep the guy from quitting his job because she needs him for a future project or whatever. Maybe you could try it instead as it may be an easy change from this dialogue even though the girl would have to be more willing, at least at the beginning.

Hope to see more german dialogues soon if they are all so great.

JustNCREDIBLE253

Potential Patron
I really like this one. Any chance of doing a reversal of this? Where the female boss is blackmailing her underling to go down on him. Like in Horrible Bosses.. ;)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
JustNCREDIBLE253 said:
Any chance of doing a reversal of this? Where the female boss is blackmailing her underling to go down on him.

I just followed Mike's suggestion and made one with a female co-worker offering a BJ so the guy doesn't leave the company...

... but Your suggestion sounds interesting, too.. I'll try, as soon as I've got some spare time ;)

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
Hey, man.

Really well made dialogue! I've actually been using it as a bit of a tutorial. You know, in addition to the actual tutorial. I've a question, though, what do the bits with "[ft1]" do? When you put [ft1] after something, will the dialogue then link into whatever you wrote for [ft1], like you did to link the intros together? I probably just answered my own question...

Anyway, thanks. Again, very well done.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Whiteriver said:
what do the bits with "[ft1]" do? When you put [ft1] after something, will the dialogue then link into whatever you wrote for [ft1], like you did to link the intros together? I probably just answered my own question...

Right on the first ;)

I used that [ft1] just because I was too lazy to write [first_throat1]

Using this method one can make up a lot of different reactions, without having to set up too many lines..

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
booster said:
why did you write [TONGUE]? there is no dialogue action like that

I thought there was... seems I was wrong.. guess I've seen it in a dialogue I found here somewhere and didn't test it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.