Dialog bug maybe (1 Viewer)

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
I am having trouble with a dialogue I wrote.
When I load it some lines get corrupeted I guess, and are not played correctly.
If anybody knows what might be the reason please let me know. If it helps I will upload the dialogue
but I am planning to wait first before I upload anything.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
This is the vaguest help request I've seen in a long while. You need to describe in what way the lines aren't played correctly, and most likely you need to show us your dialogue file for us to be able to help you.

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
It is vague because I actually don't know what the problem could be.
Let me explain, the Loader has a Dialogue Editor, which I use if I want to create a Dialogue.
The problem is that sometimes, not always, the Loader screws with my Dialogue lines making them look like this

Perhaps it is only my Loader but it is still annyoing, after hours of work.

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
If you want I will try to upload the Dialogue, although I am not sure about the upload regulations.
I believe it could be bigger problem as there a few artist who make only Dialogue.
The funny thing is the Dialogue is saved correctly, I have look ad the textfile an nothing wrong, all there just like I wrote it.
But load it with the load function of the Loader and it gets like it's on the picture.

Here is the complete Dialogue.
Feel free to copy it and test it yourself.

Attachments

Rosetas Service.txt
7.2 KB · Views: 125

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
That guy That guy ,
Uploading your dialogue file does not violate any site rules. When in doubt about site rules, check the rules, there's a link to them in my siggie.
Very respectfuly,
fleet (global moderator)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
There are some lines in your dialogue that goes over a linebreak, which the game thinks is a new trigger, and therefore won't work. I can't explain it properly, so I fixed them for you so you can see for yourself.

Also, you don't want to use the in-game editor for dialogue, it's much easier to write them in any ol' text program, like Notepad. That way you can see problems like that immediately.

Attachments

Rosetas Service.txt
7.2 KB · Views: 131

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
Oh really I did not know thanks for telling. I guess this mean case closed then. Thanks again for the help ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.