Devilian - Nude Mods/Mods (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
NA/EU Censored the Shooter class so i made a De-censor for it.

Readme:
1. Copy/Paste the 3 players_devilian files to Devilian\pkg
2. Click play -> Click Play Again (When it starts to update) -> CLICK ON CANCEL (Don't let the launcher download the files)

De-Censor - Shooter
Class:
Shooter
Info: It will remove the censor on the Devilian for the Shooter Class, i haven't changed the armor/costumes cause i haven't seen any censor.
Download: De-Censor - Shooter.rar
Devilian Shooter.jpg 0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Attachments

De-Censor - Shooter.rar
63 MB · Views: 1,337

Last edited:

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Nice work! More to come, I hope! A true nude mod for this game would actually make me more interested in playing it.

galathil2

Potential Patron
Or even better, a "sexy" mod! Get rid of skirts and such :)
But thanks for your hard work across multiple games, Naduron!

Naduron

Content Creator
Nice work! More to come, I hope! A true nude mod for this game would actually make me more interested in playing it.
Works with Umod but it can't inject the dds, it crashes.

And the only tool i've found so far for Devilian is only an archieve tool to view the files.

Joes921

Potential Patron
I downloaded this mod however, when i go to click play and cancel the patch as instructed by your readme the game doesn't start when I launch it through the glyph launcher. Is there a reason why this might be happening? If so let me know thank you

Joes921

Potential Patron
There we go. Yep worked this time lol thanks for the quick response always been a fan of your mods on TERA. Thanks

ZelaXaleRo

Potential Patron
Very nice Job!, I will have to make a shooter to try this out! Will you be doing one for Invoker as well?

VoXPCS

Potential Patron
Thanks Naduron, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. no matter what I do , it updates the files.

Is it not possible to make the fix permanent?

ZelaXaleRo

Potential Patron
Thanks Naduron, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. no matter what I do , it updates the files.

Is it not possible to make the fix permanent?
I thought this was the case as well, but in the OP i saw the *Fix, not mentioned in the readme from when i downloaded it.

A few additional steps you can take when ever there is a content update is: you will need to copy the files over, after the game is fully updated, then copy the files to the pkg directory as stated in the readme file, but then (this is where the fix comes in) Click 'Play' The Analyzing/Download will begin, Click the 'Play' again, the game will start launching with the files you had copied, just make sure to cancel the download before it completes. Make sure you have your Glyph settings set so Glyph does NOT close after the game launches, may cause problems, so once you have cancelled the download , you can minimize/move Glyph and you should see the loading splash for Devillian on your desktop, as it was just hiding behind Glyph! However if you fail to cancel the download the game may pause loading and patch over or just crash, I've had both instances happen, from just testing out to see what happens.

Short ver.
Needless to say you will 'only' have to re-copy on every content update, where as Glyph prompts you to 'Update' and not 'Play', so long as you prevent the download from completing after Clicking Play (Remember You need to Click 'Play' twice in order for it to work, make sure there is a short pause between each click too.) Hope that helps!

L

Lakashi

Does this still work? I tried saying no and it doesn't launch the game. And I tried copying it after and my toon disappears.

ZelaXaleRo

Potential Patron
Yes it does still work, just tried it, You will need to let the game fully update, after its complete, and glyph is open, open the Devilian\pkg folder, and copy and replace the 3 files included in the download (not the text ones). Once they are done copying and replacing, click 'Play', a download/update will start, once it does click 'Play' again and cancel the update/download and minimize Glyph, you should then see the Devillian Splash on your desktop =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.