Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3.2 Added (1 Viewer)

kjon

Potential Patron
This is my first time making a dialogue.
Credits to Dante, for his great job making the mods and thanks for his help through this process. Also credits to the original artists of the backgrounds. (I'm sorry, I don't remember who are they :-\)
And thanks to AaRL and f93 for his help with the questions about dialogues, in the help board.

The dialogue is based on an anime, called "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica" (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero).

You play the role of Akatsuki Ousawa, who has just arrived from a world known as Alizzard, and carried with him the daughter of the demon's king of that world, She's called Miu. If you watched the anime, you'll have an idea of the situation, if that's not the case, This dialogue is like a "chapter one" based on my thinking, and of course, the fact that it's for Super Deepthroat ;)

You will need the Loader and Dialogue Actions, to make it work.

Settings
- It is obligatory to set your character's name, there are some lines that wouldn't make sense without it.

- How I was not able to do it , you have to load the swf mods manually, anytime you want to run the dialogue.

- To install the dialogue, pay attention to the follwing instructions:
1- Extract the .rar file.
2- Copy/Cut the "Demon King's Daughter's Gift" folder in the "Mods" folder of the Loader.
3- Update your character selection by running the file "Mods Folder.jar" in your Loader folder, or if you prefer, you can set it manually, by writing in the "CharacterFolder" file:
Demon King's Daughter's Gift:Demon King's Daughter's Gift
4- Open your Loader, select the character "Demon King's Daughter's Gift", then load the swf files in the folder and hit play.

If you have any issue/opinion/feedback, don't hesitate and let me know.

English is not my native language, but please tell me if there is any mistake.

I hope you enjoy it :D

Edit:
- Thanks to aztlan, I made the dialogue work better, and now all you have to do is to install the dialogue, and run it!

V3
- Fixed the issue who made the dialogue to wrap back to the beginning. Some other minor writting changes, some lines added. Thanks to f93 and SyntaxTerror.

V3.1
- FINISH lines will trigger now. Thanks PyramidHead.

V3.2
- DialogueChecker issues corrected. Thanks Pim_gd.

Attachments

Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3.2.rar
1.5 MB · Views: 3,052

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Demon King's Daughter's Gift

To load the character data with your dialogue put the character data in a file called Code.txt and place that .txt file in the character folder. Then when you load the character folder the dialogue and character will load together.

To automatically load your background in the same manner rename it to BG.png. (I think you have to convert any .jpg files to .png to use this feature but am not sure. Just open the .jpg in Paint and save as .png file to do this.)

You can also automatically load any .swf files by creating a .txt file called Mods.txt with the .swf files list one per line (abc.swf, etc.) and placing the Mods.txt file and the .swf files in your character folder. (I can't recall if this works with hair.) Then when you load the character folder it will load the dialogue, code (character), background and any mods (.swf files).

If you set this all up all anyone has to do to play your dialogue is install the character folder, run the jar and then activate the character folder with a single click.

Sorry if this is obvious and you already knew it.

kjon

Potential Patron

Oh my gosh, no, I didn't know all that :o
I'm a noob xD

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help. I'll be making the corrections and upload a new version, as soon as I can. :D

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

For some reason the dialogue keeps wrapping back to the beginning, and I'd have to sit through the entire 5-minutes intro conversation again.

f93

Casual Client

PyramidHead said:
For some reason the dialogue keeps wrapping back to the beginning, and I'd have to sit through the entire 5-minutes intro conversation again.
I'll actually point out the fix for this - the introtrue lines are meant to play instead of that intro conversation once it's played once. But there's no variable to track it. You need to have a variable (called, say "played") which starts as false and is set to true once the conversation plays once. So something like this (snipping out irrelevant lines) -

Code:
all:"CLEAR"
initial_settings:{"played":"false"}
~snip~
intro:"[intro*played*]"
introfalse:"[RELEASE][HIDE_PENIS][intro1]"{"style":"Thought", CHARCODE GOES HERE, BLAH BLAH}
~snip~

intro14:"Good night, Miu.[part2]ББББББББ"{"style":"Him","set":{"played":"true"}}

You need to set the variable to true somewhere in that intro, and it's only ever checked by [intro*played*] - which redirects to introfalse the first time and introtrue after it's been set.

I didn't pick up on this earlier because I've never heard of this show, so I didn't get around to checking it.

kjon

Potential Patron

PyramidHead said:

I apologize for that issue, It's my first time doing this, and I just tried to base on some other dialogues to avoid coding problems, but it seems that just Ctrl +C, Ctrl + V was not enough. :-[

f93 said:
You need to set the variable to true somewhere in that intro, and it's only ever checked by [intro*played*] - which redirects to introfalse the first time and introtrue after it's been set.

I didn't pick up on this earlier because I've never heard of this show, so I didn't get around to checking it.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help in this f93, as I said before I'm a noob in this but I'll make the corrections, upload a corrected version and take this into account when writing any other dialogue.

Talking about it, with the corrections, that specific part of the dialogue would be ok like this?

Code:

CUSTOM:
start:"Demon King's Daughter's Gift"{"style":"Him"}
intro:"[intro*played*]"{"style":"Him"}
introfalse:"[RELEASE][HIDE_PENIS][intro1]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"charName:Miu;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;iris:sharp,46,111,100,1;breasts:103;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:179,80,78,0.333;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,255,0,255,1,255,0,255,0.784;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0"}}
intro1:"[RELEASE][HIDE_PENIS][ARMS_LEGS][CLOSE_EYES]Hey!ББББББ Wake up!ББББББ[OPEN_EYES] Are you ok?ББББ[intro2]"{"style":"Him"}
intro2:"Where am I?ББББББ[intro3]"
intro3:"Don't worry,ББББ you're safe now.ББББ We're in my world,ББББ in my room.[intro4]"{"style":"Him"}
intro4:"[LOOK_DOWN][WINCE][ANGRY_MOOD]Hey! Why am I NAKED in YOUR room?[intro5]"
intro5:"It's the only safe place I could think...ББББ and about your clothes,ББББББ they should disappear when we go through the dimensional gate.[intro6]"{"style":"Him"}
intro6:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Ohhh...ББББББББ I see...ББББББ It makes sense.[intro7]"
intro7:"Now,[ANGRY_MOOD] GET ME SOME CLOTHING![intro8]"
intro8:"Yes, yes, whatever you say...[intro9]"{"style":"Him"}
intro9:"Take this. [charcode]"{"style":"him"}
charcode:"[intro10]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"charName:Miu;;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;iris:sharp,46,111,100,1;breasts:103;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:179,80,78,0.333;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,255,0,255,1,255,0,255,0.784;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:boyshorts,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:shirt,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0"}}
intro10:"Is this all you have? Just a shirt and some shorts?[NORMAL_MOOD] However...ББББББББ thanks....ББББББББ at least I'm not naked.ББББББББ My name is Miu, and as you know I am ББББББББthe daughter of the Demon King of Alizzard[LOOK_DOWN]....ББББББББ that you killed.[intro11]"
intro11:"My name is *YOU*, but on Alizzard, people used to called me 'Rogue Hero'.... and...ББББББББ I'm really sorry about that,ББББББББ but you know.ББББББББ I should do it,ББББББББ I'm a Hero...ББББББББ and you remember, your father asked me to give him an honorable death,ББББББББ and take care of you.ББББББББ 'A hero strong enough to kill me,ББББББББ will be strong enough to take care of my beloved daughter'.ББББББББ I've made a vow,ББББББББ that I would protect you with my life.[intro12]"{"style":"Him"}
intro12:"Well,ББББББББ enough about that.ББББББББ let's try to rest.ББББББББ We're going to live together,ББББББББ Demon King's Daughter.ББББББББ So better you go to sleep,ББББББББ you should be tired for the long journey as me.ББББББББ[HOLD][RELEASE][intro13]"{"style":"Him"}
intro13:"OK.... good night *YOU*.[intro14]"
intro14:"Good night, Miu.[part2]ББББББББ"{"style":"Him","set":{"played":"true"}}

Thanks in advance.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

This is the method without checks that works faster, but if you put {"style":"Him"} at the end of this line, it will play all the intro*played* phrases in "him" style, so it is useless to put "style":"Thought" at the end of the introfalse phrase (or maybe not I haven't tested it). Anyway, one of these "style" is useless so you can remove it.
I hope that you understood me... ::)

kjon

Potential Patron

SyntaxTerror said:
This is the method without checks that works faster, but if you put {"style":"Him"} at the end of this line, it will play all the intro*played* phrases in "him" style, so it is useless to put "style":"Thought" at the end of the introfalse phrase (or maybe not I haven't tested it). Anyway, one of these "style" is useless so you can remove it.
I hope that you understood me... ::)

Thank you, I think I do. Then, it would be right like this?

Code:

CUSTOM:
start:"Demon King's Daughter's Gift"{"style":"Him"}
intro:"[intro*played*]"
introfalse:"[RELEASE][HIDE_PENIS][intro1]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"charName:Miu;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;iris:sharp,46,111,100,1;breasts:103;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:179,80,78,0.333;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,255,0,255,1,255,0,255,0.784;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0"}}

kjon

Potential Patron
Re: Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3 Added

Well, after quite time fighting against (another) unexpected issue, I've erased the previous versions and uploaded a new one who fixes the wrapping issue and some little grammatical mistakes.
I hope there are no more issues, and of course, that you enjoy it ;D

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Re: Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3 Added

I took a look at your version 3.
I don't think that's how *FINISHES* works. That is, you need *FINISHES* to be inserted somewhere, used the same way as *YOU* or *ME*.
You just have finish# and expect it to work on its own.

kjon

Potential Patron
Re: Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3.1 Added

PyramidHead said:
I took a look at your version 3.
I don't think that's how *FINISHES* works. That is, you need *FINISHES* to be inserted somewhere, used the same way as *YOU* or *ME*.
You just have finish# and expect it to work on its own.
I didn't know, thanks. Fixed.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Demon King's Daughter's Gift V3.1 Added

Dialogue was checked in 47 ms with v2.13 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 6 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 4 were major issues, and 2 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 27, col 19 near "(...) is , (...)"
Line 27: intro11:"My name is *YOU*, but on Alizzard, people used to call me 'Rogue Hero'.... and...ББББББББ I'm really sorry about that,ББББББББ but you know.ББББББББ I had to do it,ББББББББ It was my duty...ББББББББ and you remember, your father asked me to give him an honorable death,ББББББББ and take care of you.ББББББББ 'A hero strong enough to kill me,ББББББББ will be strong enough to take care of my beloved daughter'.ББББББББ In that moment I made the vow,ББББББББ that I would protect you with my life.[intro12]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 27: intro11:"My name is , but on Alizzard, people used to call me 'Rogue Hero'.... and... I'm really sorry about that, but you know. I had to do it, It was my duty... and you remember, your father asked me to give him an honorable death, and take care of you. 'A hero strong enough to kill me, will be strong enough to take care of my beloved daughter'. In that moment I made the vow, that I would protect you with my life."{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Space before period for new line on line 43, col 9 near "(...) hi . This (...)"
Line 43: i8:"Oh[SHOCK][LOOK_DOWN] hi *YOU*. This is not what you are thinking...[i9]"
Stripped Line 43: i8:"Oh hi . This is not what you are thinking..."

Syntax - Major: Usage of lineattributes on a finish line on line 133, col 72 near "(...) hero"{"style":"Thought"}"
Defining lineattributes for finish lines causes them not to be loaded by SDT.
Line 133: finish1:"Well that was my little gift for you, Rogue Hero,БББББ my hero"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Usage of lineattributes on a finish line on line 135, col 61 near "(...) this?"{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 135: finish3:"I don't know how Father's slaves could endure this?"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Usage of lineattributes on a finish line on line 136, col 72 near "(...) further?"{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 136: finish4:"Four times was the limit of Father, is he still going further?"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Usage of lineattributes on a finish line on line 137, col 64 near "(...) HOURS."{"style":"Him"}"
Line 137: finishOther:"With the Renkan Keikikou, I can do this for HOURS."{"style":"Him"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

kjon

Potential Patron
Baddad3 said:
I'm still getting "looped".
In which part exactly?
Thanks Pim, after solving this looping problem, I will upload a corrected version.

EDIT: Corrected version uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.