[Flash/Browser] (Demo) Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs (1 Viewer)

S

SirBert

Actually, they should. Watch the health bar on the monsters after you die. It should continue to tick down (very slowly), and they should eventually drop you for a death animation. I'll verify that's still working as intended though, I may have changed it for other reasons.
DirtyC101

For what I've noticed it happens only if there is a simultaneous death. If not the health bar of the enemies does not decrease after game over, or decrease so slowly that is almost unrelevant.

And even when it happens the climax is, well, not at the same level of those of the enemies.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Or if you have the sprite sheet for that animation to share... ;D

Sorry, nope, it's not a sprite sheet like you're thinking. In theory I could try & export just that animation as a separate flash file, but I'm trying not to send out pieces of my game until after it's done. For what it's worth, there's plenty of flash rippers out there, feel free to grab one & try to get the animation yourself. Do a search for either Trillix or SoThink, those are the two versions I used back when I was trying to learn.

Sounds like the game over animation is broken. I'll add that to my list of things to fix. Or at least look at. heh. There's probably a 'fix' somewhere else that's causing the problem. And I'm hearing a lot of requests to not cover up the grapples with a game over screen if you die. I rather like it as-is, but I'll consider adding a code or something.

Thanks for all the feedback!
DirtyC101

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Any idea what happened to dirtyc's blog? Get a message saying it was removed now.

Trigon

Casual Client
dirtyc's blog seems to be back up now. I have no idea why it went down in the first place, but I'm glad it's back.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Just a zombie bump to let everyone know the next release is now out. Link to my blog is in my sig.
Thanks
DirtyC101

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Just a zombie bump to let everyone know the next release is now out. Link to my blog is in my sig.
Thanks
DirtyC101
Here's an idea?
Those two guys lying on the bed,you can choose the scenes you want to see...so...you can put one prison on the ship and enable the same functions for the prirates and the pirate leader, same in the village.

I can't open the gallery mode, anyone can help me on that?

The game is great, and the history is also good. I'm anxious to see the 3ºact
Congrats!....and Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.