[Flash/Browser] (Demo) Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs (2 Viewers)

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
ok cool thanks, that one works :)

Ill give it a go

*edit* Ok ive given it a go, it's really neat, the animations is nice, the struggle system is nice. It has a lot of story and exploration to it and I quite like how each character has to do things in different order. I did get stuck though as the first character as warrior. Haven't completed the demo yet either.

It could be nice to actually have unlimited continuis... Also the game overs can be nicer, as in the current animation set should at least finish.
Also for having fun an infinite life code would be nice :)

That's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment, oh and yeah, I got stuck with the warrior human woman. Got armory codes, etc.. etc... tried to save that woman in the crew quarters but failed, so she died. Then got down to the pipes but couldn't find a way to restore the power since I didn't have enough spirit to make one big pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
Then got down to the pipes but couldn't find a way to restore the power since I didn't have enough spirit to make one big pipe.

There is a long pipe in the crew quarters, I believe the first door and it's right next to the door on the left side.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
ok cool thanks, that one works :)

Ill give it a go

*edit* Ok ive given it a go, it's really neat, the animations is nice, the struggle system is nice. It has a lot of story and exploration to it and I quite like how each character has to do things in different order. I did get stuck though as the first character as warrior. Haven't completed the demo yet either.

It could be nice to actually have unlimited continuis... Also the game overs can be nicer, as in the current animation set should at least finish.
Also for having fun an infinite life code would be nice :)

That's pretty much everything I can think of at the moment, oh and yeah, I got stuck with the warrior human woman. Got armory codes, etc.. etc... tried to save that woman in the crew quarters but failed, so she died. Then got down to the pipes but couldn't find a way to restore the power since I didn't have enough spirit to make one big pipe.

You can't get infinite continues, but have 30 continues or so. The code is hidden on the Beta version (i think it's in Newgrounds)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I thought for the human run-through you can just brute force your way through doors.

Er, spoilers for those who care...

To get to the medkit, which is behind the first sealed door with the head of security, you just have to force your way in, and he'll give it to you once they tell you that you need one. You don't need to get the pipes because you don't really need the electricity running to open doors. I didn't and the password for the armory still worked for me.

Is it possible to beat the game with the wizard rabbit girl? She doesn't have the strength to climb back up the elevator shafts.

EDIT:: Right, the reason I went to post. This game is awesome, especially for a flash game! I am very much looking forward to new enemies, new animations, and more things to enjoy the process of failing to accomplish. :D Props to DirtyC101!!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The wizard should have enough intelligent (or whatever the stat was) to fix the pipes.
Iirc in the highest floor you'll find a storeroom, examine it for magical auras.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Bump.

New demo out, now up to 0.50. If ya liked the last one, well, hey, today's your lucky day. =D

Awesome! Thanks for the update; I've been looking forward to it for a while. The amount of new content is great; the voices are a welcomed addition, and the new mobs are exciting too! Keep it up!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Love the new version, many new enemies, with awesome new stuff, not sure you even need double ups. Also I like blocking it is really needed and works well as it is (thus grabs still go through). The new run/walk mechanics are great. It's good that you can't get doubled up on while winning a grab. Also in blocking you should have advantage while in grab (I think).

For the rest, issues?
Since first demo already, same issue is still in place. Thus that you can get piled up on by enemies while in a grab. Either your character needs to knock back enemies when exiting a grab, no matter if it is a loss or a win or armor save. Or enemies need to stand further back or not just all head straight for you.

Secondly, it's still annoying that when dying (not dying dying, but you know what I mean). The current grab animations don't fully finish.

If I find anything else to mention while playing it more I'll let you know :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
When does the demo ends? Is there an "ending" like in the first demo or are you simply stuck?
A selection window for the 'Horde Mode' where you can select against which opponents you fight would be cool.
Heavy weapons (Axe, Hammer) are have too big downtime after you attacked, you can often be attacked without being able to defend yourself; you may want to make the heroine be able to move but not to attack.

S

SirBert

Secondly, it's still annoying that when dying (not dying dying, but you know what I mean). The current grab animations don't fully finish.

Seconded. Just like enemies have a "ko-ed" animation, also the female protagonist should have their "GOR" sequence, rather than the endless loop of animation.

Also, when continuing a "smart bomb" or temporary invulnerability should be in order: continuing when surrounded by four or five enemies normally means a second game over.

Still, yours is one of the best free product out there.

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
I think its best if those comments go to his blog. He reads his blog daily, and i don't think he is so active here.

I agree with above, the payable character also should have a KO animation, just like the enemies. Overall i really like where this is going!

Cheats:
Offtheboat -> begin at act 2
NotToThirty get 30 continues. enjoy!

If anyone got more cheats plz comment here i haven't found more yet

Krecik

Potential Patron
Only TowardTheHorde - let's you choose enemies in horde mode, but it doesn't always work perfectly ;)

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
I think its best if those comments go to his blog. He reads his blog daily, and i don't think he is so active here.

This is is a fine place to post comments. It's true I only visit here weekly, but I honestly don't visit my own blog much more than that. ;)

Actually, they should. Watch the health bar on the monsters after you die. It should continue to tick down (very slowly), and they should eventually drop you for a death animation. I'll verify that's still working as intended though, I may have changed it for other reasons.

As for the knockback/invincibility after death/grapples, that's intentional. Some weapons have fantastic invulnerablity with their S attack, while others do not. The weapons are balanced (sort of) around this. So if you're surrounded as you leave a grapple, you're supposed to be hitting the S key to make some space.

That said, I'm hearing a lot of complaints along these lines. I think I will increase the knockback after a continue. Not sure about the grapples though, but I'll consider it.

DirtyC101

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Hey dirtyc101,
I really like this game, though I'm kind of bad at it...but I like the art alot. I understand if you don't want to share the sprite sheet of the art since it your work. :P
But I really like the "downed" animation, of her struggling to get up but then collapsing like in this screenshot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yy4iJdDyh...AAADs/QtBFcvY6H8g/s400/kprtrainerulmf_sml.jpg

Is there a way to not "dim" that scene? :D Or if you have the sprite sheet for that animation to share... ;D

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
This is is a fine place to post comments. It's true I only visit here weekly, but I honestly don't visit my own blog much more than that. ;)

Ah ok then i will post my findings here :)

First of all, this is one of my favorite H games out there, i really love the concept and art. Also thanks a lot for a human PC i don't like furry at all so thats a plus for me! It is also a fun game to play and that is a good thing!

Now for my constructive criticism and idea's:

A game over animation when you lose. Everytime you win the enemy sort of have a ending animation. I would love to see an ending animation if the PC submits and loses. Also as you already know of the knockback after a grapple. You still get grouped, and personally i would like to have the enemy's stop at a small distance from the PC. One other thing the crawling parts are a bit long and boring. They could remain the same length but maybe add something to it, a small chance for a random encounter with an enemy, someone who comes crawling from behind or whatever. To make it a little more fun.

Again i really love this game and i like all the updates on your blog. I hope the double team animations come soon :) keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.