[Flash/Browser] (Demo) Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs (1 Viewer)

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Hey all,

I realize it's bad form to bump my own game, doubly so when it's yet another demo. But here I go anyway. :P Demo is up for my latest game, check it out.

FF030_example.jpg

DirtyC101's Blog

-DirtyC101

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
You see my good friend, this is why he gives you the choice to use a human heroine to play as.

Nice one dirtyc! Hope you'll have some more time to work on it in the future. Enjoy your time away from naughty bits n bites for now. ^^

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Can it be that the human cannot finish the demo because she has too low spirit to put the two pipes together? I had the wizard hat, but it wasn't enough.

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
You can beat it, you've just got to climb the elevator shaft from the Captain's area to the Recreation area until you get the armory code. You can force the doors open with high body.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Don't I need a medikit to treat the caption to recieve to receive the password for the armory? I can't find a medikit anywhere? And which doors I can force open?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Don't I need a medikit to treat the caption to recieve to receive the password for the armory? I can't find a medikit anywhere? And which doors I can force open?

You get the medkit from the rec room (that first orange door you passed when starting the game), just talk to the guy in there. Also, you can find a long pipe in one of the rooms, but I don't remember exactly which one. It's propped up against the wall, so its easy to miss.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
The human can beat the demo. You just need the fireaxe, then WHACK THAT DAMN FIRE! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Seriously, you can kill the fire with the fireaxe.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Can it be that the human cannot finish the demo because she has too low spirit to put the two pipes together? I had the wizard hat, but it wasn't enough.

Search around in the Crew quarters, I think you'll find your solution. I'll admit, it's not OBVIOUS, but it is there.

Wow nicely done! I just wished it was a bit longer

Me too! I can't believe it's taken me nearly 4 months to put together 5 minutes of playtime. Kinda depressing when I think about it. On the up side, I really like what I have so far, so I guess I'm trading quality for quantity? How very unlike me... lol

-DirtyC101

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for stopping by dirtyc. :3 I think I got much more than 5 minutes of playtime out of it and really, it might be just a demo after 4 months but as far as I know, you did it practically all from scratch. If you aren't patting yourself on the back, I'll do it for you. :P I honestly can't sit down for more than an hour trying to make a game before getting frustrated and quitting. But enough about me...

The game was enjoyable. I don't really like the art style as much, but I think that's just a personal preference. I'm hoping you'll add more sounds in future releases. The thing that was bothering me was that it seems like you went through a lot of trouble making a bunch of animations for the various combination of enemies you can be grappled by (which I really like), but it's really hard to be in a scenario where you can see it in the normal game mode and you can only catch a glimpse of it in horde mode. I also ran into a bug where I was getting hit by enemies that weren't near me in horde mode. It just seems to happen after being repeatedly grappled and having your armor torn off while spamming buttons. I don't recall seeing this in your list of known bugs so I thought I'd mention it. Hope to see a finished game sometime soon!

On a side note, I was just curious: you said you weren't much into the whole furry thing awhile back but I see you decided to continue with the theme. Did things just turn out that way or has it just grown on you a bit?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Though I was able to find the medikit by myself thanks for the help nevertheless, guys.

One thing that bugged me about the game is that monsters can appear right next to you if you enter a new room, thus having no chance to avoid a grapple; if possible, try to implement a no spawning area around doors and entrances.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
On a side note, I was just curious: you said you weren't much into the whole furry thing awhile back but I see you decided to continue with the theme. Did things just turn out that way or has it just grown on you a bit?

I enjoy fantasy & Sci-Fi, and there's certainly room for furry in there somewhere. And it has definitely grown on me over the last year. But the biggest reason is furry is easier to draw, and I'm still a novice. We all know what humans look like, so if I'm off a little bit it pops out immediately. What's a wolf-girl 'supposed' to look like though? I'm sure we all have ideas, but point is there's a lot more wiggle room for me.

Originally the strong character wasn't a human. But the other two turned out well enough that I thought it would be worth a try. Still not super happy with Farah's nose or the 5 o'clock shadow on the jaw, but I am very happy I managed to include a human. Later stages should even include some human opponents, so there will be *gasp* human on human interactions... I know, weird right? ;P

Now the only question is can I draw humans well enough to be able to bring out differences. The blue wolf-zombie is immediately distinguishable from the red cat-zombie. Not so much with the blonde fighter dude & the brown haired one.

-DirtyC101

True Succubus

Potential Patron
The game was pretty good, but that furry mistress thing, oh, if I was in there instead of the characters, that would be me finished right there >:3

But so far, i enjoy the game, i have to say, the fucking is a little...Slow, i thought that if your defeated (Which i liked that you kept the sex going) would be a little quicker...

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Oh yeah, I loved that mistress. It was a huge disappointment that you can't ever get her alone, since she always summons more guys in the story mode (and of course, in horde mode there's a... horde. Duh.)

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
man i really liked this game
i like your style , for real

can i make a suggestion?
add more of that mistresss .
idk about most people but girl with high heels, leather boots, hot lingerie and that stuff really likes me
also i loved the evil-raper-girl style, its wondrous! ( i love f/f action)
on a side note i didnt like the human's girl armor too much, i think it will be sexyer something more like the style of the evil fox (or if you played raidy , that kind of style)

for what i saw , it is great!
also it would be nice like, someone said before, being able to fight the fox girl in 1v1 or maybe in more, but that they help in raping (like the pirates do, because i noticed that 2 of the foxgirls wont rape you together, they will just wait until the other finishes)

great job men, i love ur games!

ps: pls do some breast blowjob move :D

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
don't worry about posting your own games here :)
This is the first time ive read about it so I'm glad you posted it here yourself! :)

In any case Ill give it a try, the screenshot looks promising :)

*edit* Ok well I went to the blog and clicked what should be the download link for it... didn't work :(

On Chrome I get a blank page and on IE I get an invalid address error message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.