Dead Rising 2 (1 Viewer)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Any thoughts on the game. I personally hate the daughter part where you have to find zombrex.
Other than that it far surpasses the original.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
I've considered buying this to play with a few friends. I don't really get how it's possible to die in this game though, since it looks so braindead easy. Why swap from L4D for this?

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
it's actually incredibly hard when you first start off and a lot of the psychos are incredibly overpowered. once you level up though since the game keeps your level even after you restart it becomes a little too easy. also saving every survivor is incredibly hard and next to impossible if you don't know the mall inside and out.

noice1

Potential Patron
Brother just picked this one up over the weekend. Looks a lot better than the first, but still annoying as hell to deal with survivors. I'm also still not a fan of the way inventory works, you can't hold enough. Maybe you get more slots later, but, I tend to break my good weapon and end up using something crappy.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
^
the max number of items you can carry is 12 just like the max amount of health you can have but you need to level up first. an easy way to level fast is to keep restarting the story and instead of doing the actual story just rescue survivors and kill psychos. also make sure you use combined weapons. they give you a ton of pp. also to let your items last longer find a magazine that increases your items life.

Silpada

Potential Patron
I've been interested in Dead Rising since the original, but I could never justify the money or time for it. Is this a big improvement?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I've been interested in Dead Rising since the original, but I could never justify the money or time for it. Is this a big improvement?

Well, everything that made the first one frustrating is still present, but they added more stuff...and..its a game about killing thousand upon thousand of zombies with all sorts of random, how is that not a "must-buy"? :P

noice1

Potential Patron
A mod with a girl hero would just give me less incentive to finish the game. I'd just keep getting her killed. The last time I played the game I started beating up some survivors for fun and they turned on me. Well I finally killed the guy after giving him enough concussions, then it turned to night and the zombies became stronger. I stood on a table where she couldn't get me and waited for them to get to her and eat her. She struggled for a while though, stupid AI take a while to kill.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Can you change the voice too? I'm kinda interested in the game because of the creativity, but the need to save people is keeping me from getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.