Dark Souls III (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Dark Souls III got released in Japan and it will be released worldwide in mid April but if you own as Xbox One then you can get it from the Japanese store and play it in English as the Xbox One is region Free while the PS4 has some restrictions and the steam version will be released in April even for Japan

The series had been rich in ryona so far so we won't get disappointed with this latest entry

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Not a fighting game, no. It's an action-RPG series, known for its punishing difficulty and frequent character death (in fact, the cycle of your character dying and then finding a way to respawn is considered a fundamental "feature" of the game). Here's an example:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Not a fighting game, no. It's an action-RPG series, known for its punishing difficulty and frequent character death (in fact, the cycle of your character dying and then finding a way to respawn is considered a fundamental "feature" of the game). Here's an example:

Nice real nice can you play as a guy or gal and are these games for the desktop computer?

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Nice real nice can you play as a guy or gal and are these games for the desktop computer?

You can create either male or female characters, and there's a decent amount of customization available (it's no Elder Scrolls, but you've still got options). The series is mostly associated with consoles (which is why I myself haven't had much experience with it), but to the best of my knowledge all of them have been released on Windows.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
You can create either male or female characters, and there's a decent amount of customization available (it's no Elder Scrolls, but you've still got options). The series is mostly associated with consoles (which is why I myself haven't had much experience with it), but to the best of my knowledge all of them have been released on Windows.

Thanks for the info.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Nyora released a video of some grabs and deaths from 3.
From what I can understand he said that he rushed through the game and that there may still be some grabs and enemies he has yet to discover and record.

Last edited:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for the double post but here's an updated video from Nyora.
SPOILER WARNING since the video does show some bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.