Dark Rose Valkyrie nude mods (1 Viewer)

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
Are there tools for modifying ism2 models from Dark Rose Valkyrie? They were also made by the same company as Neptunia games and the tools for .pac and .arc scripts are also there..........

unilove

Swell Supporter
Like Neptunia series, you can edit ism2 with the tool created by wind_bell.
I have only changed the texture before.

wind_bell's tool link
io_import_compile_heart_ism2_20210123
io_export_mesh_for_read_ism2_20210123
read_ism2_20200828
make_face_c_20200828

20210523232328_1.jpg

Attachments

REPLACE.7z
330.6 KB · Views: 248

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
yeah, but the dresses in the "attach" folder have vertex problems when i used the ism2 scripts, is there gonna be an update for the tools to also support Dark Rose Valkyrie?

unilove

Swell Supporter
I tried importing some ism2 files into blender using "io_import_compile_heart_ism2_20210123" and it looks fine.

Which file is causing the problem?
import successful in the Neptunia series ism2?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 121

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
well, the vertex groups of the file has some unknown bones that are not in the armature and some are mixed up like the left parts and the right parts of the costume, the seem torn up when moving the bones.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Since the ism2 file is complicated and has a lot of unknown data, The current version of the script adds things that aren't really bones as bones.

The axis coordinates of the bones may not be correct, but I think their positions are correct.
Please let me know if there is a problematic model.

It seems that model files with slightly strange values for bone names and vertex weights are occasionally found in Compile Heart games.

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
Well.....i think it's the costume model in dr2051 that had the strange values.

You think you can update the script to also work with these models?

Attachments

dr2051.rar
2.1 MB · Views: 168

FNF_PiCO

Potential Patron
although, some majority of the animations work using the current ism2 animation importer while others are not. I tried deleting the last keyframes that make the animations shrink down size.

P.S. you can search for character names of the models using AstroGrep cause the ism2 have details on the characters, maps e.t.c

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
I found out why the vertex weights are incorrect.
In the case of the costume model, the bone ID specified by the vertex weight seems to be the bone ID of the model who wears it, not its own.

I never thought that the costume model alone would not give the correct bone names from the bone IDs.
This fix will take quite some time.
When I select the ism2 file, I need to specify another ism2 file, but I have to find out what to do for that.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Thank you for telling me why the character is shrinking.
There is also a motion that the finger keeps rotating, so it seems that there are many things that need to be fixed to get the correct movement.

wind_bell

Casual Client
I have to learn how to create a UI in Python, so I have no idea how long it will take to modify the script.

wind_bell

Casual Client
The new version of the importer script is below.
io_import_compile_heart_ism2_20210610

I learned that I can't open another file browser from a file browser to specify an additional ism2 file.
So I decided to specify an additional ism2 file in the cfg file.

Create a text file with the name of the ism2 file followed by ".cfg", and describe the following items in tabs or space delimiters.

1st item ... "bones"
2nd item ... ism2 file name to put on costume (full path or relative path)

For example, in the case of model\attach\dr2001\dr2001.ism2,
create dr2001.ism2.cfg with the following contents.

bones ..\..\chara\c0001\c0001.ism2

If there is this cfg file, bone data is read from the file specified in the cfg file,
and other data is read from the file specified in the file selection,
and a model is created by combining them.

wind_bell

Casual Client
It will take about 2 weeks to fix read_ism2.
The current version of read_ism2 does not properly reflect changes in blender to ism2 file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.