Dante's Loader Imports. (Update:Merry Cristmas - Loader Archive Updated) (2 Viewers)

D

Doomknight

Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy)

Could make it so that slowly over time it decreases. Realistically, the cum would go into the stomach and enlarge it... eventually, the stuff from the stomache would go to the small intestine... So...

Maybe look at creating a timer, where a certain amount of cum disappears, reducing the belly size. Simplest way I can think of other than causing drips to come from the vaginal area, or vomiting. No idea how complex it is to code though...

Maybe look at how ModGuy made those counters for Breath Level, and make your counter slowly over time decrease, and it only increases when you cum down the throat.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Little Black Dress, Him Angel & Poison Ivy)

Could make it so that slowly over time it decreases. Realistically, the cum would go into the stomach and enlarge it... eventually, the stuff from the stomache would go to the small intestine... So...

:o ;D GENIUS! gollum, how hard would this be to achieve?

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist

Dante said:
Yo Brick, the top on the Little Black Dress. Is that the type of top you were looking for on the gown?

Hmm, I don't know, one without straps maybe?
I think that would look good on that kind of dress.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Dante's Loader Imports. (Update: Banner of Stars - Lafiel)

Dude! Just wanted to share a mash-up using mostly your stuff. (And thank you again for all of the cool as heck mods!)

Used -
your Angel Her Wings
your Paladin
your Underworld Wolf Him
Mak's Animated Magic Tree BG
TOlive's Harness
Rufferto's Apple Boobs
Faceless' dynamic Fate Stay Night Caster
(You should check out all of the FSN dynamics. Most would work well with your mods if you hue-shift them).

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:

:o ;D GENIUS! gollum, how hard would this be to achieve?

I have a general idea, if all goes well an hour...

but keeping my current schedule in mind, a week :(

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron

Just wanted to stop by and say "thanks" for your surprise work on an loader import for Lafiel!

I have a few tweaks in mind... if you feel up discussing them just let me know! I really put Shade through the wringer when he was working on the hair for her so I don't want to be too demanding ;^_^

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Read this whole board and you will begin to understand that I'm a perfectionist.

"If it's not good enough for the one who requested it, it's not done enough for me."

What do you suggest ;D?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

btw dante if you pass me the flas, I can hueshift all your mods. maybe even lock the alpha-channel at this point until I figured out the overlap.

just a suggestion ;)

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron

Welllllllll... seeing as you asked. ;^_^

I would tweak is the red trim's color to be a bit redder. I've linked to a decent reference for it's color in "normal" lighting here.

The glove thing is usually only on one hand (the left). Yeah I know, a glove on one hand? Who does that? :P

The green crystal on the glove could be scaled down a teeny bit... I want to say somewhere around 70% of it's current size but that's a very rough estimate.

If you feel like modifying the front of the uniform, you could update it with the ribbon seen here (I can give you better references if you want to change it!) then it would be consistent with seeing her right side in the standard position. The downside is then you don't get to see the yellow and red badge on the front.

On the other hand if you want to keep the badge in view then that means she should be in mirrored mode (we're seeing her left side), so that would "flip" the hand that gets to keep the glove.

You have no idea how tickled I was to see the crest with the wasp on her arm. I love the series so much I stick that crest on everything. XD

Oh, and if you can point me at someone who might be interested in doing some "earrings" to mimic the tiara's tassles, I will be approximately 50% more indebted to you than I already am. ^_^

Shade

Content Creator

You weren't THAT horrible Lurker, you make yourself sound like some horrible OCD monster. As you're probably noticing, we bring the punishment on ourselves by asking for feedback, and really, feedback is how we (Well, at least how I) learn and improve.

Anyway, Dante, he's all yours! :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Thanks Shade ;).

@iMostlyJustLurk:

I would tweak is the red trim's color to be a bit redder. I've linked to a decent reference for it's color in "normal" lighting here.

The glove thing is usually only on one hand (the left). Yeah I know, a glove on one hand? Who does that? :P

The green crystal on the glove could be scaled down a teeny bit... I want to say somewhere around 70% of it's current size but that's a very rough estimate.

If you feel like modifying the front of the uniform, you could update it with the ribbon seen here (I can give you better references if you want to change it!) then it would be consistent with seeing her right side in the standard position. The downside is then you don't get to see the yellow and red badge on the front.

Gotcha. Not a problem at all to fix any of it. The image I had must have had a shorter saturation range for the uniform colors. And I had to stretch and skew the reference image to show me where to outline it.

You have no idea how tickled I was to see the crest with the wasp on her arm. I love the series so much I stick that crest on everything. XD

If, you'd like I could also add the badge as a tattoo option.

D

Doomknight

If you are up for more feedback Dante, for Fullytank's paladin:
-> Make the jewelry parts (ie the chains) appear a more goldish color.
-> Make the silvery parts (ie the bracers) appear a more silvery/pearlescent color (maybe add some more saturation to them).
-> Possibly add her sword into the background (as she carries it everywhere but only gets to use it once).
-> Finally, maybe make her high heels a more golden color.

For other character ideas, maybe bring in the Ogre as "him" and Mercanis (Spike4072) as "her":
Reference: http://spike4072.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d39qukl So theres a picture of the typical ogre, and Mercanis in her "temporary" outfit.

iMostlyJustLurk

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Gotcha. Not a problem at all to fix any of it. The image I had must have had a shorter saturation range for the uniform colors. And I had to stretch and skew the reference image to show me where to outline it.

Yeah, a lot of the source images are from scenes that were skewed towards the blue end of things. I didn't think to add any notes to the reference images talking about lighting.

Dante said:
If, you'd like I could also add the badge as a tattoo option.

I... you... that would be awesome.

Every time I worry I'm being too OCD the artist I'm t talking to comes up with a really cool idea that never occurred to me. You're only encouraging me. :P

I might as well go all in. Any idea who I should poke about doing the "earrings"/tassels? Can it even be done?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Gotcha DoomKnight, I'll get right on them in a few days. I'm gonna take Shade's advice and chill over the holiday weekend. Focus more on family ;D

IMJL, Glad you like the tattoo idea. Earrings can be done, but not by me. Maybe Facelss, Synon, sby, or gollum. I'm not entirely sure.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
Earrings can be done, but not by me. Maybe Facelss, Synon, sby, or gollum.

gimme the art and I'll give it a shot...

and please pass me the librarian skirt fla, so I can make the hueshift ;) (and every other mod were it makes sense eg peach-dress)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Deal, but it'll have to wait till I get home. I got a job today, metal wrapping windows at a church. 10 windows, by the hour, should be worth 60-80 bucks.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
Deal, but it'll have to wait till I get home. I got a job today, metal wrapping windows at a church. 10 windows, by the hour, should be worth 60-80 bucks.

take your time, I got more than enough work as well, might be 2 days or so before anyone sees any results

Hank East

Content Creator

Oi Dante, could you make a black version of the teacher/librarian skirt?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Oi Dante, could you make a black version of the teacher/librarian skirt?

will be available when I get my hands on the source ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.