D-Oxygen Makes Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I also make hair mods! Check it out!

DRRR1SF.png

Ohey there! I'm D-Oxygen, and here's a collection of backgrounds I made. They are mostly collages (like most BGs available here) and/or recolors, I don't actually draw backgrounds, but some are nice enough to be worth sharing.

AVAILABLE BACKGROUNDS:
HOUSING:
- Red Suite
- Kitchen
- Lusty Bedroom
- Romantic Bedroom

SCI-FI:

- Rainbow Road
- Random Planet (w/ Samus Ship)
- Space Bedroom
- Fifth Dimension

OTHER:

- Inkopolis (Splatoon)
- Mario Kart 8 Rave (for minus8's Shy Gals)
- Shadow Realm (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Mini in Kitchen

cn5vQug.png

HOUSING

Red Suite
___
Kitchen

___
Lusty Bedroom

___
Romantic Bedroom

SCI-FI

Rainbow Road
BD3GMy6.png

[imgur LINK]

Rosalina hair available in my hair mod thread!
___
Random Planet (w/ Samus Ship)

___
Space Bedroom

___
Fifth Dimension

OTHER

Inkopolis
v7PamR9.png

[imgur LINK]

Inkling hair available in my hair mod thread!
___
Mario Kart 8 Rave

BKl4VZU.png

[imgur LINK]

Shy Gal hair available in my hair mod thread!
___
Shadow Realm

___
Mini in Kitchen

EXcuSzQ.png

[imgur LINK]

Hair mod for a Honey Girl can be found in my hair mod thread!

5tjG1wE.png

You can request backgrounds in this thread, and I'll see what I can do. You can also request me to create a variant of one of my existing backgrounds (different colors, adding shadows on the ground, etc...).

TO-DO LIST:

- Super Dragonball BG

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Hi I'm the one who requested Future Mai in the Hair Request Section and I wonder if you could also make a Background of the Place where she and Trunks were hiding back in Episode 47

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I wonder if you could also make a Background of the Place where she and Trunks were hiding back in Episode 47
Right, so. I might be able to do that. If you don't mind, I'll try to work on it when I'm also working on your hair mod (so not the next update), so you have both at the same time.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Right, so. I might be able to do that. If you don't mind, I'll try to work on it when I'm also working on your hair mod (so not the next update), so you have both at the same time.
No Problem... hell it would be most fitting if those two are done at the same Time :tongue:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Looks like the spoiler tags kind of fucked up here. I'll need to rework the formatting here anyway. ANYWAY the requested background.

I wonder if you could also make a Background of the Place where she and Trunks were hiding back in Episode 47
I started from the shot we have starting at 1:47 in the video you posted (precisely the split second where there is no subtitle). The background turned out MUCH better than what I anticipated. I have two versions for it: one where the room is empty, and one where I left the cat in, I thought it was a neat touch. Without further ado:
Make sure to check the Mai mod in case you haven't already (you probably have).

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Looks like the spoiler tags kind of fucked up here. I'll need to rework the formatting here anyway. ANYWAY the requested background.

I started from the shot we have starting at 1:47 in the video you posted (precisely the split second where there is no subtitle). The background turned out MUCH better than what I anticipated. I have two versions for it: one where the room is empty, and one where I left the cat in, I thought it was a neat touch. Without further ado:
Make sure to check the Mai mod in case you haven't already (you probably have).

Thanks :grin: now I can make a "Mai is gonna suck Trunks Dick before leaving" Scenario... and yes I've already seen her :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.