D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (4 Viewers)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Happy Birthday, dude!
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Happy B-Day, my friend :smile:
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen I like your 'birthday event'. It's the kind of stuff that keep the sdt community alive.
Btw, happy b-day :wink:
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Wishing you the best! Happy Birthday!
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Happy Birthday!!
Thanks a lot guys :D I'm glad you enjoyed that week-long treat!

Yes, today's the day, which means we've reached the end of...
z77cF4X.png
...or have we? You see, the reason I'm posting this late is because I actually ended being a bit behind schedule during this week. As a result, I have one less mod to show you tonight: it was a mod I really wanted to finish for my birthday (you'll get why) but I'm afraid it's not gonna be the case. So I'll have to ask you to wait a few days to see it. Fortunately, I still have more to showcase!

____________________​
After the currently unfinished mystery mod, my second plan for today was to have a Huniepop girl, so I looked at DrZombi DrZombi 's thread and picked the one girl that needed a hair mod the most. Fortunately, she's one of the girls I love, Lola.
tHldaLn.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
My third plan for today was to make a mod for the black Shy Gal. Unfortunately, she was one of the first mods I ever made for SDT and as such the file was extremely messy and impossible to work with, so I ended up remaking my Shy Gal mod as well. Here they are:
kiYxSHE.png
JoC2dUY.png

[DL LINK (Red)]
[DL LINK (Black)]
And that, my friends, concludes the 7 Days of D-Oxygen. It was kind of fun to do and it seems you guys have enjoyed the 20 mods I've uploaded during this week! Who knows, I might do something similar next year, or for Christmas? We'll see when we get there ;)

Thanks again for the wishes, I'll see you real soon for the final mod I didn't have time to finish today!

DrZombi

Content Creator
After the currently unfinished mystery mod, my second plan for today was to have a Huniepop girl, so I looked at DrZombi DrZombi 's thread and picked the one girl that needed a hair mod the most. Fortunately, she's one of the girls I love, Lola.
tHldaLn.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

OMAGAD she's just perfect :eek: :smile: :smile:
I'm so happy that you took one of my requests at the end ! I hope you'll find some time to help me with the other girls at some point.
Oh and by the way... You did not tell us how OLD you now are :wink:

Hank East

Content Creator
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen I made a little dialogue for Burstinatrix, I guess you could call it a birthday present :3

By the way, did you see the suggestion I made on my resource manage review of it about making her hair slightly transparent? I think it would really improve it, and it's already a great mod!

Archknight7

Content Creator
Happy birthday!
Oh, and I've seen that you made a Shanoa hair mod. So I wanted to post a request to make an hair mode of Charlotte Aulin, one of the main characters of Castlevania : Portrait of ruins.
GVOap9h

XFpiyTD

UvTwsuC

eWjlZdz

Z46ts8I

fcWgkjr

i1ESuTf

fcWgkjr

Thank you to looking for it, if you have not too much work with the others requests.
And I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

First, welcome to the forum. It's always nice to see a new person! Your request needs better side view images (the last one is okay, but her hair is a little obscured). I did some digging to help you out, but it seems side view shots are a curse to Charlotte, I wasn't able to find much. They're not great either sadly, they've got a few issues. (Imgur still won't take uploads, so I guess posting links is the next best option? My apologies to any moderator who may end up editing this post if I slipped harder than a kart on a banana peel with this decision).
UBEtpW6.jpg

o5pKQIB.jpg

If the request is accepted, I hope these will be of use.

EDIT: Made the same mistake (again). Sincerest apology to the requester and artist.
EDIT2: Reference links removed and references properly uploaded.

Last edited:

BossNova

Potential Patron
Happy late birthday, D-Oxygen D-Oxygen

I was traveling abroad for the last month, otherwise I would have said something sooner. But good too see the burst of productivity. Hope you had a good bday online and off.

The Baz

Potential Patron
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Whoa has it been 9 months since my requests? Lol time sure goes by pretty fast. They all look great man I gotta love the results. Also happy late birthday dude.

C

ChaosWolf4488

Hey D-Oxygen could you make these two characters from the Dog Days anime? This request is as old as dirt but I think a few people would appreciate it if did. Pictures of the characters and the original request linked to this post.
Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois - Dog Days
Yukikaze Panettone - Dog Days
"Dog Days" Chicks

Hank East

Content Creator
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Hey I just wanna point out a little issue with an import I've only noticed now. Your Jack-O hair's white strands clip through her body and end up between her legs, here's a screenshot showing it:

screenshot0001.png

UrMum12345

Content Creator
Gj my dude on ordering the refs correctly (In order of usefulness), and (for the most part) them all being useful to some extent.
I have nothing productive to add I'm just really used to shitty requests on this website.

NeeChaan

Potential Patron
may I request camilla from fire emblem?
latest

Full_Portrait_Camilla.png

Full_Attack_Camilla.png

latest

__camilla_hinoka_and_marzia_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_cipher_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_mayo_becky2006__909e12cf540159ae80f805094127778f.jpg

included as much official art as possible. include her preferably with her tiara

Y

yumppguy

might sound stupid but i just wanna know how to get any of these in my game, would like some help to do so

stuntcock

Content Creator
might sound stupid but i just wanna know how to get any of these in my game, would like some help to do so
Download the PNG file. Launch the game. Open the in-game menu. Switch to the "Modding" tab. Click the "Hair..." button. Browse to the folder where you saved the PNG file. Select the PNG file. The hairstyle will appear in-game.

Please read the Newbie Guide for introductory/FAQ information about modding the game, and use the Help board if you run into technical difficulties. You're welcome to post in artists' threads, but you should try to ensure that your post is relevant to the artist's work (feedback, criticism, suggestions, requests, offers of assistance or collaboration, etc).

After you've tried out a few of D-Oxygen D-Oxygen 's hairstyles in-game, please feel free to reply with a message of praise for the great work that he's done :) You can also leave positive ratings on his various uploaded files, or even write detailed reviews for a few of your favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.