D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Welcome to Day 1 of the 7 Days of D-Oxygen! Terrible name aside, here is today's stuff!

____________________​
First up is @The Baz's request, Yukako from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
Q5uybgn.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And today's additionnal mod is Abigail, from Stardew Valley. It was "requested" by @TheEyeofEndorGamer on my profile page, but I was already planning to make a mod for her. I'm personally not too proud of the result, honestly, but when I compare the mod to her in-game portrait I just don't see anything to change. I guess it's just Stardew Valley girls are kind of awkward to make because of the lack of pictures I can find of them.
Brt0VZS.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Today's bonus is something I've made a long time ago. When I downloaded @sby's Loader Pack, I was not very impressed by the default thumbnails for the different mods included in the pack. So I ended up making a full set of custom thumbnails for sby's mods and a few other mods I've downloaded over time. For the sake of consistency
  • The new thumbnails are all the same size
  • They feature the classic colors of SDT (#002346 and #E5E5FF)
  • They feature a font similar to the one used in the rest of SDT interface
All of this makes the mod selection tab a tad classier, don't you think?
9gFhwkC.png
The .zip file below contains folders named after all the different mods. For all the mods included in sby's Loader Pack, only the updated thumbnail is included in the folder. For mods that are NOT part of sby's Pack, I've added the mod file. There is also a "mod" that I have "created": it's essentially a character code that makes the girl nude. Credit should be provided where it's due.

The download is hosted off-site since I wasn't sure this was worth uploading to the resource manager. If it is, let me know, I'll gladly move my thumbnails.
1. Download the .zip file from the above link.
2. Make sure you have downloaded sby's Loader Pack.
3. Extract the contents of the .zip file to the folder where you store mods for the Loader (by default, it should be [SDT Loader root folder]/Mods)
4. Make sure to Replace all the "thumb.png" files.
5. I've also included a custom "CharacterFolders.txt". By default it is creatively named "Custom CharacterDefault.txt". If you wish to use it (if the set up I have going makes sense to you), rename it to "CharacterFolders.txt".

That's all for now, see you tomorrow!

Lovely :grin:. Love the Abigail Hair and the thumbnails :smile:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
It's Day 2 of the Week of D-Oxygen!

____________________​
Today's first mod is Junko Enoshima's ponytail hair style, as requested Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai . As I said, I used deadreaver's mod as a base and even attempted to recreate his style for the sake of consistency.
hwZ0j6L.png
qcLybLX.png

[DL LINK]
[DL LINK (w/ Glasses)]
____________________​
And the surprise mod for Day 2 is the hair mod for the female protagonist of the cancelled game Breeding Season. I originally didn't plan to upload this one since the game of origin is probably unknown to most but I feel like her hair is generic and cute enough that people might actually use it.
xIrR9gu.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
And as a bonus, here is a variant of HuniePop's Jessie Maye, as requested by Hank East Hank East . Like last time, I will only upload it to imgur since I feel the changes are not significant enough for this version to be added to the resource manager.
j05oKTw.png

[Imgur LINK]
____________________​
That being said, see you tomorrow for Day 3!

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
It's Day 2 of the Week of D-Oxygen!

____________________​
Today's first mod is Junko Enoshima's ponytail hair style, as requested Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai . As I said, I used deadreaver's mod as a base and even attempted to recreate his style for the sake of consistency.
hwZ0j6L.png
qcLybLX.png

That being said, see you tomorrow for Day 3!

Yes... Yes... YES!!! Junko looks so sexy with her glasses (seriously that's my favorite Persona) :grin:

Unfortunally you made a minor Mistake in my Request

1st like in the first Pic (Glasses and Monokuma Hairpins)
2nd like in the second (Here is a better view of her Hair Accesiors)

But I can easily fix this myself with some editing :wink:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Back for Day 3 of the 7 Days of D-Oxygen!

____________________​
@The Baz requested back in August (thanks for being so patient) the gothic Pokémon Go trainer that TheShadman created. I took the liberty to also make a mod for the regular trainer while I was at it. I even threw in 3 different hair colors and hats for diversity!
If you'd like a different combo than the ones I have made (for example black cap with blonde hair), feel free to say so, it'll literally take seconds for me to create the corresponding mod. If you are looking for a new hair color or a new hat design, it won't be as fast but I can still manage.
And in case you guys are still in a Pokémon kind of mood, here is Olivia, objectively the best girl to come out of the Pokémon Sun & Moon games.
SMDQEQE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And last but not least, the special treat for Day 3 is yet another mod, a mod for Academy Ahri, as requested by @Sharklasers. As promised, this mod is more than a simple recolor of my Ahri mod (removed the braid, added a hairclip, modified her bangs...). Hope you like it ;)
VMCwZUZ.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

And this marks the end of Day 3.

DrZombi

Content Creator
This is your birthday and you treat us like hell ! You'll go directly to paradise ^^

Thanks D-Oxygen D-Oxygen , these are very very cool creations, happy to see you back at it :smile:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Back for Day 3 of the 7 Days of D-Oxygen!

____________________​
@The Baz requested back in August (thanks for being so patient) the gothic Pokémon Go trainer that TheShadman created. I took the liberty to also make a mod for the regular trainer while I was at it. I even threw in 3 different hair colors and hats for diversity!
If you'd like a different combo than the ones I have made (for example black cap with blonde hair), feel free to say so, it'll literally take seconds for me to create the corresponding mod. If you are looking for a new hair color or a new hat design, it won't be as fast but I can still manage.
And in case you guys are still in a Pokémon kind of mood, here is Olivia, objectively the best girl to come out of the Pokémon Sun & Moon games.
SMDQEQE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And last but not least, the special treat for Day 3 is yet another mod, a mod for Academy Ahri, as requested by @Sharklasers. As promised, this mod is more than a simple recolor of my Ahri mod (removed the braid, added a hairclip, modified her bangs...). Hope you like it ;)
VMCwZUZ.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

And this marks the end of Day 3.

Loving the Pokemon Go Gals :smile: oh and speaking of... may I request a version with purple hair, black outfit and Makeup of the black one, the skincolor of the red one and the purple shirt of the blonde one?

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I hope nobody noticed how I fucked up dates in the thread's title for the last few days
I mean why do Americans put the month first anyway

Who's ready for more sexy mods? I hope you are; it's Day 4 of the 7 Days of O2.

____________________​
As requested by Archknight7 Archknight7 , today's first mod is Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. That was a lot of hair strands to draw.
KdIiUTa.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Today's surprise mod is a girl from a game that isn't even out yet and who makes good use of @Iago's boxing gloves mod. I present you Ribbon Girl from Arms!
y2u8MH5.png

[Downlaod LINK]
____________________​
And finally, this update's special treat is not something you can download for a change, instead I simply prepared a handful of SDT screenshots that you can find and look at here.
____________________​

And this concludes Day 4. There might be a change of plans for tomorrow: I'll probably upload two requested mods tomorrow so I can have two surprise mods for my birthday. Until then, see ya :)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
I hope nobody noticed how I fucked up dates in the thread's title for the last few days
I mean why do Americans put the month first anyway

Who's ready for more sexy mods? I hope you are; it's Day 4 of the 7 Days of O2.

____________________​
As requested by Archknight7 Archknight7 , today's first mod is Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. That was a lot of hair strands to draw.
KdIiUTa.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Today's surprise mod is a girl from a game that isn't even out yet and who makes good use of @Iago's boxing gloves mod. I present you Ribbon Girl from Arms!
y2u8MH5.png

[Downlaod LINK]
____________________​
And finally, this update's special treat is not something you can download for a change, instead I simply prepared a handful of SDT screenshots that you can find and look at here.
____________________​

And this concludes Day 4. There might be a change of plans for tomorrow: I'll probably upload two requested mods tomorrow so I can have two surprise mods for my birthday. Until then, see ya :)

Sweet :smile: Shanoa was the 3rd hair in the 7 days I was mostly looking forward to see... but no more gals for me for a while... lets see what the suprise mods will be :)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
We are nearing the end with Day 5 of D-Oxygen's week of sexiness!

____________________​
First up is Archknight7 Archknight7 's second request, the Fire Emblem girl Selena.
6pmvZVY.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And as I mentioned yesterday, today's second mod will also be a request, more precisely @Metus24's request for Elesis from Elsword (which should make @SasakiKojiro happy)!
e297nF7.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

Now, I have to be honest, I didn't really have something special in store for Day 5 (from the start actually), so I have no treat to show you today, however if you happen to have, for some reason, any question you'd like to ask me, I guess I can take the time to answer those. If not, we'll just move on to Day 6. Tomorrow's mod is one of my favorites I've made so far :P

Archknight7

Content Creator
Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
the Fire Emblem girl Selena.

Thanks for fulfilling my other requests! those mods and the others you've made up to them these past few days are amazingly well done! (the pokemon go girl I really like, and Shanoa and Selena looks fantastic). I'm looking forward to your other works!

EDIT: I must ask, what combination of color sliders did you use for Shanoas Chest piece? I've been trying to match it with autohuereg but I've hit a wall.

Last edited:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Day 6 of the 7 Days of D-Oxygen, we are almost there!

____________________​
This week's last request is Foo Fighters, a character from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as requested by Hank East Hank East . It was pretty easy to make... Almost too easy actually, I almost felt bad spending so little time on it compared to other mods :P
B89ceVc.png

[Download LINK]
______________________​
I'm really happy with today's surprise mod, Burstinatrix, a monster from Yu-Gi-Oh. Not only I like the character to begin with, but I love the way the mod ended up looking. As I said yesterday, this is probably one of my favourite mods I've made to date :)
nJxpVfn.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And to go with the unveiling of Burstinatrix, I have prepared a set of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX themed backgrounds. Originally I had also intended to use Day 6 to fix my broken background thread, unfortunately I didn't have much time today so this will have to wait just a little longer.
(Click on a preview to download the background)

____________________​

And that means Day 6 is now over. Tune in tomorrow for the conclusion of this week of sexiness!

EDIT:
EDIT: I must ask, what combination of color sliders did you use for Shanoas Chest piece? I've been trying to match it with autohuereg but I've hit a wall.
My best attempt at recreating the color scheme gives me:
Code:
Armored Top;0.56,0.4,0.28,1,0,0,0,0

Last edited:
S

suusé

Happy birthday!
Oh, and I've seen that you made a Shanoa hair mod. So I wanted to post a request to make an hair mode of Charlotte Aulin, one of the main characters of Castlevania : Portrait of ruins.
GVOap9h

XFpiyTD

UvTwsuC

eWjlZdz

Z46ts8I

fcWgkjr

i1ESuTf

fcWgkjr

Thank you to looking for it, if you have not too much work with the others requests.
And I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.