Custom Save Data not adding non original content. (1 Viewer)

O

Odubs

Hey guys,
I'm on Mac OSX Maverick, I'm using the stand alone Adobe Flash, and I've read the tutorials on saving files, although prior to that I had been saving some characters with good luck using the in game system. When I started having trouble I read the guide and had success using it with some .swf files. I noticed that others wouldn't work and now, none of them will work. I noticed that when I generate custom save data, its not adding any of the .swf content to the code like it had in the past. I added the code in manually and was able to get some items to pop up (a tail that I was just using to test the code) but not others. Attached is a pick of my code and folder setup to try and prove my mods aren't being saveed in custom save data. The files are .rtf right now, but I change them to .txt after I close them.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• code.png
    code.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 91

Faceless

Content Creator
RTF is rich text, which means it has metadata. Changing the file extension does nothing about that. Try saving as plain text instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.