Curious (1 Viewer)

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
So, don't ask me how, but as a straight male I seem to have somehow written myself into a gay-fiction corner.

I do freelance writing commissions for people, and however its happened, that has become me predominantly writing gay competitive snuff fiction (deathfights pretty much), as well as mass-battle scenarios.

I realize, that despite preferring Ryona over Gyaku 99% of the time, I've got all kinds of stories I'd be willing to share on here. The stories are furry in nature, but I don't write them as behaving as animals so it's easy to just substitute whatever kind of guy you prefer as you read it.

Is there any interest in these stories? Not going to start posting if nobody really wants them.

And is this the right place to post them? Or should it go into death/guro? Some are more violent than others, ranging from blood, to implied deaths from being hurled off of cliffs, and all are highly sexualized in nature.

Let me know if anyone wants to look, and I'll copy a few over here!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I suggest you post them in the http://www.undertow.club/fiction-225/ sub-forum, tag it accordingly (e.g. Gyaku Ryona in the thread title or in the tag list at the beginning of the story) and then link all the stories you've posted here.

Even among female-male or male-male ryona fans the term gyaku ryona isn't very much known, so many don't find their way into this sub-forum. Posting written stories in the according sub-forum will keep the forum organized and also makes people more aware of this side of ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.