Cum, etc. leaking from pussy or ass (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ihnele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

Ihnele

Just felt like throwing a suggestion, granted that with the implementation of animtools, we got the choice to try anal positions too. Is there any way to make it possible to make the cum dribble/leak out of her ass after retreiving the dick from it? Just like the mouth does, since I'm not sure but I think either I didn't search too much or such mod hasn't been made yet.

aztlan

Casual Client
I would like to see a mod that had cum leaking from pussy or ass. Ideally it would be spawned via a dialog command that could be set and have strands of cum leak out of her. It would be best if the command allowed the color and transparency to be set in the same command that spawns it (so various fluids like leaking cum or a busted cherry flowing down her thigh could be simulated). A sub command that controlled the viscosity of the discharge would be nice but decidedly secondary. Presumably these would be used with animtools.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I thought about this, too. Non-oral sex positions can't have the same visual impact because you don't see the orifice stretching open, but fluids flinging from them from use/abuse would definitely add some punch. That and messy sounds.

wands

Potential Patron
Squishing, sloshing? Or pelvic to butt slapping sounds? would be wicked! I just don't think the overall design was meant for this! LOL

JosephBado

Potential Patron
Just want to go out on a limb here and say I fully support this. This would be so awesome. In my mind? Every bit of support for anything counts. ^-^

C

cowamerica

Not quite the solution, but there is a thread that has something close to this.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1546.20

What they did was set the ass on the face of the normal oral, and then hide the model with only the hair.

Its sort of janky but one step closer

JosephBado

Potential Patron
So why not work with that, and then build upon it? "God closes a door, he opens a gunshop!" -Herman Hermann. People underestimate the idea of "scraps." I think somebody should make a scraps thread so that if someone comes upon it, and likes it? They'll finish it, and turn it into something brilliant.

deinemudda

Potential Patron
*push*

so this is an old request, but i would really appreciate some sort of leaking cum from pussy or ass. any chance to implement this feature?

(sorry for bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.