Cowgirl position, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Loren

Potential Patron
I have to admit, Yao Ming on there made me lol.

It would probably have to be a separate game with different coding, but if it was made it could use the same mods, character codes, background and hairs.

Basically a sequel.

If we're that eager for a Super Cowgirl (lol sounds like a hentai super heroine), we'll have to have someone else rip apart SDT and use it to made something new.

So basically we won't be having a little box to click to change positions.

Loligagger

Potential Patron
I agree this is a fantastic Idea, I remember having the "outside the mouth" mode and moving the girl around while zoomed out, and noticed that with a little bit of tweaking a cowgirl position would absolutely be viable.

Only problem is the question of how. Personally I am all for a Super Cowgirl spinoff being made by someone as a heavily modified version of SDT, I would imagine most of the current options would still be workable as far as body and hair customization, as well as others that would still be relevant. Hopefully it won't be necessary to make one completely from scratch.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Loligagger said:
and noticed that with a little bit of tweaking a cowgirl position would absolutely be viable.

With this one statement, your entire post is now invalid. Apologies.

Chance

Content Creator
Loligagger said:
I agree this is a fantastic Idea, I remember having the "outside the mouth" mode and moving the girl around while zoomed out, and noticed that with a little bit of tweaking a cowgirl position would absolutely be viable.
725c51d2-d5ed-41ee-bbae-960c2cf9357f.jpg

ModGuy

Content Creator
Scyth118 said:
Loligagger said:
and noticed that with a little bit of tweaking a cowgirl position would absolutely be viable.

He's way off the mark when he says this.
But it wouldn't require all that much work to rewrite the motion algos.
Just totally disable/rewrite all mouth/throat events, reposition some objects and tidy up.
I've already found it's possible to do repositioning of IK bound objects, code rewrite for static ones.
As for event rewrites, would take a few hours at least.
Tidying up would take the longest, you can't know about any potential issues until they occur possibly randomly.
Of course the whole idea is not "a little bit of tweaking" without source.

If I have some more free time, consider this or some variation of this as Challenge Accepted.

Loligagger

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Scyth118 said:
Loligagger said:

He's way off the mark when he says this.
But it wouldn't require all that much work to rewrite the motion algos.
Just totally disable/rewrite all mouth/throat events, reposition some objects and tidy up.
I've already found it's possible to do repositioning of IK bound objects, code rewrite for static ones.
As for event rewrites, would take a few hours at least.
Tidying up would take the longest, you can't know about any potential issues until they occur possibly randomly.
Of course the whole idea is not "a little bit of tweaking" without source.

If I have some more free time, consider this or some variation of this as Challenge Accepted.

That's actually precisely what I meant, I guess it all depends on your personal definition of "a little bit of tweaking". I was mostly referring to actually get her to look like she was riding a cock anyway. As for removing the blowjob stuff and tidy/polish etc, obviously that would take longer.

Point is it's viable, so lets not quibble over the semantical interpretations of a few words ;)

Also great to hear that you might take this up Modguy.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Loligagger said:
That's actually precisely what I meant, I guess it all depends on your personal definition of "a little bit of tweaking". I was mostly referring to actually get her to look like she was riding a cock anyway. As for removing the blowjob stuff and tidy/polish etc, obviously that would take longer.

Point is it's viable, so lets not quibble over the semantical interpretations of a few words ;)

Also great to hear that you might take this up Modguy.

lawl. Yeah guys, that's so totally what I ment, you know... if your definition of "a little tweaking" actually means what the general public considers "a lot of work". So let's just forget what I said and move on, mkayyy guyys?
Genius.

Sweet deal MG, I can only wish you the best of luck at actually making it look good. Of course, I never thought the game would get ANYWHERE near where it is now, so I believe anything is possible with lots of work. And we all know you do quite a bit of work.

Imperator

Potential Patron
Errr you may want to turn that smiling dude around or he's gonna be under the other guy's balls (if he had them) and that's a dangerous position...

ModGuy

Content Creator
Available:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0

Request fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.