Cowgirl position, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Subcurrent

Potential Patron
So I was reading through a few other threads about different positions (mainly the doggy-style one) and decided to alter/edit something to fit the cowgirl position. I had to rotate a few body parts, colour in some missing parts and re-draw a few lines, but I got it to work, what do you think?

I can't see there being a problem creating something like this in the near future, right?

(also, first post, if anything goes wrong or I posted in the wrong place, forgive my idiocy.. Anyone else have problems with the bloody captcha? I can barely read it, when you listen to the letters E, P & T sound exactly the same too, 7 times I've tried to post this now, oh well..)

Attachments

• Preview1..png
    Preview1..png
    2.3 MB · Views: 12,160

Mineur

Content Creator
dont know much about flash but that atleast doesent seems to be on the same level as making a whole new game like for doggy

Lets hope Konashion or someone might give this some attention^^

Patrice

Content Creator
If only it were possible to move & rotate all of the guy's body parts using the modder & also make the original in-game guy character invisible. BTW, is that supposed to be U.S. President Obama? It kinda looks like him.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Patrick said:
If only it were possible to move & rotate all of the guy's body parts using the modder & also make the original in-game guy character invisible. BTW, is that supposed to be U.S. President Obama? It kinda looks like him.
No, I believe that is Yao Ming

Subcurrent

Potential Patron
Yes, it's Yao Ming. On the doggy-style thread I'd noticed someone used the troll face in a similar way, so I thought I'd copy it for fun, but just change the reaction image to something more.. Amusing. ;)

It's a shame getting ideas to Konashion is so hard though. There's so many people throwing questions and requests, so if I ever grasp how to use Flash "correctly" then I'll take it upon myself to try and create a non-interactive version of this. Just to see how it looks and hopefully to catch Kona's attention. :)

spike4379

Potential Patron
so anyway i just signed upto this site after seeing this thread, it seams like that would be do-able seeing as the girl already goes up and down.

like i said i like this idea so much it inspired me to sign up :D

also is there anyway i can vote this like mod of the week or something?

S

Some Dumb Guy

Hmm, SuperCowGirl then huh? Sounds interesting!
Full hip control (gyrating, thrusting etc.) like with the girl's head in SDT, skinmods for the tramp-stamps/clit piercings/long pubic hair/labia, the same kind of strand-routines for cum/squirting, bouncing dynamics for the buttocks, maybe a growing wet-spot on the surface... The possibilities seem endless! ;D ...or did I smoke a little too much now?

Who's got Kona's e-mail address?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Please don't bother Konashion with your stupid ideas. Feel free to post it on his blog post where he can ignore it if he wants to or post it in the suggestions page on the forum, but don't spam the man's email with your crap.

He has already stated that he isn't working on any other positions because that is not what this game is, it's SDT for a reason. That would be a completely different project. Just because she is already in the position for it doesn't make it simple to apply it in a manner that would look alright.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Anonymous said:
Please don't bother Konashion with your stupid ideas. Feel free to post it on his blog post where he can ignore it if he wants to or post it in the suggestions page on the forum, but don't spam the man's email with your crap.

He has already stated that he isn't working on any other positions because that is not what this game is, it's SDT for a reason. That would be a completely different project. Just because she is already in the position for it doesn't make it simple to apply it in a manner that would look alright.

Dude, I know you hate my guts and think I'm a retard but did you really think I was serious? :o Come on!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Some Dumb Guy said:
Anonymous said:

Dude, I know you hate my guts and think I'm a retard but did you really think I was serious? :o Come on!
I don't hate your guts, I just think you're stupid... not stupid because you aren't smart, but stupid because you think you're funny, but you're not.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Wow... you make me feel so fuzzy, warm and welcome Anon! ???

Shall I get the hammer myself then? Jeez...

spike4379

Potential Patron
ok guys lets not fight about this stuff, you both have emails for a reason, just email eachother abuse so the topic doesnt get locked.

i like this idea and when the ability to implement it is available i think somebody could work on it, even if it didnt turn out great its a new door thats opened

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
spike4379 said:
ok guys lets not fight about this stuff, you both have emails for a reason, just email eachother abuse so the topic doesnt get locked.

i like this idea and when the ability to implement it is available i think somebody could work on it, even if it didnt turn out great its a new door thats opened
No.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
spike4379 said:

Two things:
1. I doubt this will get locked as one of the people "fighting" is the admin of the site. lolz.
2. If it is ever going to be implemented, it will almost certainly NOT be Kona making it or be part of the SDT game. He has made it very clear that different positions are not going to be made for SDT, since it would require work that goes in a different direction from what he wants. SCG (SuperCowGirl), or whatever it is, would basically need to be made by someone else.

I don't have a problem with people posting about this idea, but the people who think Kona is going to have anything to do with it. Grab some flash animators and coders and start making it if you want. That kind of information is what needs to happen in these topics, not "Oh that's cool let's hope Kona does this for us sometime".

Subcurrent

Potential Patron
Wow, what the hell happened here.. Just to clear things up with anyone, I had no intentions of asking Konashion to do this whatsoever. In fact, I had previously stated that I would take it upon myself to give it a go, but it wouldn't be "good" to everyone else's standards.

Kona doesn't even have enough time during the week to work on SDT that he has to use his weekends. Even then he barely gets by with a new version per week, so I had no thoughts about passing this on to him at all.

As for progress on what I've done so far, it's not very good.. I guess I had gold in my eyes when I posted this, little did I know that gold would turn to shit. :(

redric

Potential Patron
Subcurrent said:
As for progress on what I've done so far, it's not very good.. I guess I had gold in my eyes when I posted this, little did I know that gold would turn to shit. :(
Some Dumb Guy knows a thing or two about turning to shit.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Subcurrent said:
Wow, what the hell happened here.. Just to clear things up with anyone, I had no intentions of asking Konashion to do this whatsoever. In fact, I had previously stated that I would take it upon myself to give it a go, but it wouldn't be "good" to everyone else's standards.

Kona doesn't even have enough time during the week to work on SDT that he has to use his weekends. Even then he barely gets by with a new version per week, so I had no thoughts about passing this on to him at all.

Don't worry, I wasn't accusing you of anything, it's just the natural way these threads go. Take a look at some of the responses these threads get and you will know what I mean. Glad to hear you tried.

redric said:

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
Two things:

A) Everyone knows men don't have left arms. Why give Yao Ming one?
B) Yao Ming.... why?

As for staying on topic... well I guess it's alrwady been stated that, while this idea is neat, it is not the purpose of SDT. SDT is all about the throat. <-- not a good way to advertise.

S

Some Dumb Guy

redric said:

Har-dee-har-har, except I got turned to shit. It's not something I actively do myself you know, but thanks for your "concern".

SynModer

Potential Patron
OH NO!
You mentioned adding more sexual positions!

*Waits for the the wave of flamers to quote the "unlikely update" portion of future updates*

I too would love to see such an expansion but as mentioned before the current graphics are not 100% for that kind of expansion.

"That would likely have to be another game" Possibly, it CAN be added but, yes, it would be like having 2 games in one, but the current code and variables (code, not graphics or sounds) can be used in such an expansion/new game.

BUT

He still has many GOOD ideas he wants to implement and is far from finished. Once he has added all he can/wants to the current game he could use the resources he has already created to expand the game (or make another) in that direction.

*Waits for someone to flame me without reading my entire post*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.