Comic book Zako (2 Viewers)

Minion

Master of this Domain
WildC.A.T.S 19

WildCATS 19-01.jpg WildCATS 19-02.jpg WildCATS 19-03.jpg WildCATS 19-04.jpg WildCATS 19-05.jpg WildCATS 19-06.jpg WildCATS 19-07.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
They appear in a couple more issues of this Gen13 series, but not really worth downloading and reuploading. There are a couple of other comicbook series that they appear in though, im slowly making my way through them

Last edited:

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Oh there is plenty more and often even better than Volume 1. Wildcats 3.0 has them getting obliterated by various heroes in many issues. The entire last chunk of the volume (issues 19-24) is their organization being attacked with countless numbers being offed.

#13 & #14 are the best in my opinion as the art is great and it's just Zealot on her own a annihilating teams of Coda in really well done action scenes. Issue 19 onward is when the last part where scores are wiped out occurs. 19 has a particularly good scene with Agent Orange and Zealot brutally dispatching several Coda.

They are all here.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wildcats-Version-3-0

Volume 2 ( published 1999 ) has very nice scenes too though the art wasn't quite as good if I recall correctly. As comics Volume 2 and 3 are brilliant in their own right.

Wildstorm was a fantastic company. :(

EDIT: Wildcats V2 is also online. The Coda appear at least in #5 ( actually great art) and #22 ( wonderfully visceral). You'd be so hard pressed to find comics now with so many nameless female baddies being dispatched.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wildcats-1999/Issue-22?id=94167

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Oh there is plenty more and often even better than Volume 1. Wildcats 3.0 has them getting obliterated by various heroes in many issues. The entire last chunk of the volume (issues 19-24) is their organization being attacked with countless numbers being offed.

#13 & #14 are the best in my opinion as the art is great and it's just Zealot on her own a annihilating teams of Coda in really well done action scenes. Issue 19 onward is when the last part where scores are wiped out occurs. 19 has a particularly good scene with Agent Orange and Zealot brutally dispatching several Coda.

They are all here.

Volume 2 ( published 1999 ) has very nice scenes too though the art wasn't quite as good if I recall correctly. As comics Volume 2 and 3 are brilliant in their own right.

EDIT: Wildcats V2 is also online. The Coda appear at least in #5 ( actually great art) and #22 ( wonderfully visceral). You'd be so hard pressed to find comics now with so many nameless female baddies being dispatched.

Awesome. WildC.A.T.S volume 2 and 3 arent even listed in the Coda (team) comicvine page. Well done

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I still have quiet a few zako scenes (comics, animation, live action etc) in my collection.
Now that I have some free time, I'll start posting some more bit by bit.

The Coda are female warriors, usually enemies of wildC.A.T.S and Gen13. They appeared in an episode of the animated series, and a couple of comics including:\

Gen13: Issue 3-5

View attachment 85399View attachment 85400View attachment 85401View attachment 85402View attachment 85403View attachment 85404View attachment 85405View attachment 85406View attachment 85407View attachment 85408View attachment 85409
Damn, such nubile, long limbed beauties. Love that chokeout scene!

wj1905

Master of this Domain

They are all here.

Apparently Readcomiconline.to is not working now. I recommend this place:
Wildcats Version 3.0 #13 - Read Wildcats Version 3.0 Issue #13 Online | Full Page

Seriously, that rooftop fight scene where she slices one and takes a grenade off the other's belt and jams it in her mouth... brutal

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
I remember this story from the comic book...loved it! Thanks for sharing!

I still have quiet a few zako scenes (comics, animation, live action etc) in my collection.
Now that I have some free time, I'll start posting some more bit by bit.

The Coda are female warriors, usually enemies of wildC.A.T.S and Gen13. They appeared in an episode of the animated series, and a couple of comics including:\

Gen13: Issue 3-5

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
The Coda Sisterhood has been a great and magnificent discovery for me: I had no awareness of its existence! :confused:

I totally love their fictional positioning in the "zako realm":
- the warriors are totally committed, fearless and confident. They seem to have no self-preservation restraint and are perfectly willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause :frown:
- their adversaries (supposedly, the heroes!) feel no pity or remorse for them, and slaughter Coda warriors, often in brutal and gruesome ways, showing sheer indifference for them... sometimes even a sick pleasure in inflicting unnecessary cruelty, like (for instance) on this one occasion :wat:

I'm surprised there isn't much fanart about the Coda around :oops:

Attachments

• RCO005_1471835527.jpg
    RCO005_1471835527.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular

They are all here.

What is the deal with the coda, I had a few of the wild cat comics but I never really got into them so I'd like some background info on the coda if you don't mind.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Just a side note. (comic/live action subject)

Hannah Perez recently released a sentry style clip on her website where the henchgirls (played by Hannah and Cali) are dressed like the Nurse henchgirls from the Arsenal comics (it's pretty good, as long as you like goofy ko scenes). I guess this was a fan custom. I'm not going to share the link because of rules about links to payed websites.

Cover.jpg

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
I've got a bunch of stuff on my hard drive, but It's getting difficult to see what's already been posted and what hasn't.

I dont think this has been posted yet.

Cant remember which comic this came from (maybe it was WW 600)). Female Justice League members defend the president from a bunch of Ivo's Cyber-Sirens.

RCO005.jpg RCO006.jpg RCO007.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DC has it's own version of the CODA called the Bana.

I don't know much about them, but they're apparently a tribe of amazons who were originally a part of Wonder Woman's themescera group before splintering off. These amazons worship the Egyptian gods, as opposed to the other amazon's devotion to the Greek pantheon. They're often enemies of Wonder woman.

I found a folder on my computer with a dozens of saved images of these girls from different comics (anyone who's interested in learning more can probably find the source of these comics from their ComicVine page)

Unless someone else does it first, I'll try posting these images soon after I work out their original source and organise them properly
They've appeared in 63 issues, so it could take a while to go through all of them

Preview:
qq.jpg RCO011.jpg

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
well well well, someone post it before me ha ha we can do this together :D

They're call the Amazon of Bana-Mighdall , and are the vilain of the majority of their appearance (and provoque the Amazon invasion not so long ago) so they definitely need their master post (but right now i'm in exams so I can't T-T) If you like woman with dark skin tone and wearing oriental dress (like me :p) they are for you XD

so yeah here, from 30 & 31 issue of Wonder Woman
wonderwoman #30.jpg

wonderwoman #30 .jpg wonderwoman #30  .jpg wonderwoman #30    .jpg wonderwoman #30     .jpg wonderwoman #31.jpg wonderwoman #31 .jpg wonderwoman #31  .jpg wonderwoman #31   .jpg wonderwoman #31    .jpg wonderwoman #31     .jpg wonderwoman #31      .jpg wonderwoman #31       .jpg
(I think that's it for those two)

Last edited:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Just a side note. (comic/live action subject)

Hannah Perez just released a sentry style clip on her website where the henchgirls (played by Hannah and Cali) are dressed like the Nurse henchgirls from the Arsenal comics (it's pretty good, as long as you like goofy ko scenes). I guess this was a fan custom. I'm not going to share the link because of rules about links to payed websites.

View attachment 86120
Any way to help find that video tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.