Comic book Zako (1 Viewer)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
From Deadpool Seven Slaughter: Bikini Robot Zako
Deadpool Seven Slaughter.jpg Deadpool Seven Slaughter .jpg Deadpool Seven Slaughter  .jpg Deadpool Seven Slaughter   .jpg
Deadpool Seven Slaughter    .jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm surprised disney allowed this
It is my understanding that Rob Liefeld, co-creator of Deadpool made this. I'm guessing that as co-creator he did not sell all rights to Disney.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
My guess is that Disney isnt as strict on violence in comic. A few years after Disney brought Marvel comic, writer Cullen Bunn did wrote Deadpool kills Marvel Universe where a variant of Deadpool went on a rampage killing all heroes and villains alike.
4q76vgpe8wr61.jpg

oneofone

Club Regular
My guess is that Disney isnt as strict on violence in comic. A few years after Disney brought Marvel comic, writer Cullen Bunn did wrote Deadpool kills Marvel Universe where a variant of Deadpool went on a rampage killing all heroes and villains alike.View attachment 151381
sod23 dp vs everyone gallery 027 base variant 01 001.jpg sod23 dp vs everyone base variant 01-01 001.jpg sod23 dp vs everyone base variant 02 001.jpg

Im in the process of re-making this bodypile scene after my "DP" kills everyone.

He's only killed 9 Heros thus far.

I am trying to do at least 25.

saudade

Avid Affiliate
A new volume came out recently and the evil organization shows up again with a new sexy researcher lady.

Edit: Next chapter has been uploaded and she's already dead. Their group tried to summon a monster to control and it ended up incinerating them all.
Page 38.jpeg Page 39.jpeg Page 41.jpeg Page 44.jpeg Page 46.jpeg Page 48.jpeg Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 10.00.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 10.02.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 10.03.49 AM.png

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Thanks, tvtropes:
"In volume 2 of the Feudal Japan series Tamahagane, the kunoichi Otomi seduces Hayato and puts him to sleep with a poison kiss before being attacked by the heroine Kasumi. Otomi handily strangles the girl with a chain, but she's interrupted by a summoned crane that bursts into the room and her naked body is brutally pecked to a pulp. After a view of Otomi's bloody corpse, which had an arm torn off and has an anguished expression on her face, the next page jarringly cuts to a close-up of her large bare breasts in Hayato's dreams."

wj1905

Master of this Domain
A new volume came out recently and the evil organization shows up again with a new sexy researcher lady.

Edit: Next chapter has been uploaded and she's already dead. Their group tried to summon a monster to control and it ended up incinerating them all.
View attachment 151429View attachment 151433View attachment 151431View attachment 151434View attachment 151432View attachment 151430View attachment 151598View attachment 151599View attachment 151600
She is not even doing anything evil, and they just blow her up? Typical of manga... what a waste. Seems she was always touching herself, kinky...

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
You all wanna see something buck fuckin' wild? Cause I've got something buck fuckin' wild.

I'll preface this by saying that I vaguely remember it. I remembered seeing the cover at a bike shop, flipping through it, thinking it was strange even back then, and not taking it because I wasn't in to BMX bikes. So why would I need a Schwinn BMX catalogue comic? Over the years I had filed it into a thing I didn't actually remember, a dream, something that I imagined. Cause not only was there no reason for it to happen, if it did, someone would've talked about it. The thing I remembered was so god damn crazy that someone would've talked about it.

But no. It's real. It is god damn real. And I have... so many questions.

Cause like, this is the cover.
01schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
So we're starting off on an ODD foot. Why is the cover some red-haired lady with vampire teeth looking to be getting hit? What's this dirt? Why aren't the wheel spokes transparent? What does this god damn mean? You think you're gonna get some answers? You're not gonna get any answers. There's no answers found here.
This is the first page.
02schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
They went to Denver, got taken underground to sexy hell where sexy ladies are gonna kill them. So first off: how were they flying south? Are they Canadian? They don't say they are. I suppose they could be coming from somewhere north of Colarado, but you really don't say that you're headed south when you talk about going there. It's in sort of the north-ish midwest. I know this is a strange thing to fixate on but I think its demonstrative of the nonsensical thinking behind this. The title makes no sense whatsoever, because none of this stands up to scrutiny. It's page 1 and I hope you can grasp why I thought I imagined this; its lack of logic is almost dream-like.
So okay. Setting... established, I guess. Somehow. Bmx bike men end up in sexy hell. Somehow. Well, sucks to be them I guess. But where are we going from here?
You know. You already know. Somehow you knew.

04schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
Yeah that's right. These are bikemen. They can handle this. For some reason all their bike stuff is there too. Whatever. They'll get all ready with their bike stuff. I wonder what these guys thought about this. Did they even know? Or did they sign off their likeness in a sponsor deal and never hear about what was done? Because there's some serious implications about their character in this comic.
But what, exactly, will their bike stuff allow them to do? They're bikes. It's bikes. How does this do anything? Well check this shit out:
07schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
08schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
09schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
Yeah that's right, he does a sick kickout and hits that demon right across her fuckin' face. Look at her down there now. All... curled up and afraid. He sure showed her not to mess with bikemen.
10schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
oh god
oh god.jpg
oh my god
oh my god.jpg
Look... I don't know what kind of guy Jay Miron is. I don't know if he knew about this comic. But I'd like to take a step back and think about the kind of guy the comic has made him out to be, in this panel. This man is not new to bloodshed. Even this kind. Look at his face. This isn't something he hasn't done before. Rather than being shocked, horrified, or saddened like someone who isn't used to killing would be, he instead looks like... that. Worryingly, that's not an expression of grim determination. Or even grim satisfaction. This is sadistic glee. This is bloodlust. He's done this before. He's done this all before. And he loves it.
Does the comic start to make sense after this? No.
11schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
Okay.
13schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
OKAY, HOW.
SHE JUST BLOWS UP!
You don't see anything! I didn't skip a page! SHE JUST EXPLODES! Whatever. Whatever. At least it's been tangentially related to bikes somehow. Maybe the climax will make this all work. Maybe they have to work together as a team and showcase their skills and the rugged durability of Schwinn BMX bikes.
16schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
Hmm. The head lady instead blows up their bikes. I see.
18schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
I'm sorry?
19schwinn1999bmxs_blowup.jpg
THAT'S HOW IT ENDS. She breaks their bikes, and then in a fight scene we don't see, they beat her up with bike parts until she dies. Nailed it. Great job. Great comic. Real good tie in, makes everyone look good, makes a lot of sense.

As far as I can tell, Schwinn never did anything like this before or since. Neither did any other bike manufacturer. I am interested in the artist and am going to look in to what else they did, because if this was at least his idea entirely it'd make sense. However, I don't expect answers. I can't expect answers. History is, often, not about finding any narrative or greater truth. It's simply about understanding what happened and how, the mysteries of the human heart hide away the why, never to be found.

But there you are, zako enthusiasts. That one time Schwinn made a catalogue that contained a comic where professional BMX bikers killed sexy demons and beat their leader to death with parts. It happened. We must all live in the world where it did.

...fuckin' never even got good body shots of them, damnit.

Tigey

Casual Client
Man I thought this zako fetish of ours was weird... But that comic... There's no way with some of those loving shots and detailed descriptions of stats, that the guys who made this comic weren't jerking off to the bikes themselves

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Man I thought this zako fetish of ours was weird... But that comic... There's no way with some of those loving shots and detailed descriptions of stats, that the guys who made this comic weren't jerking off to the bikes themselves
I mean that's their job. It's a bike catalogue! It's supposed to be about bikes! People should, ideally, pick this up and order the bike parts from it.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Wassup fam! A new chapter from Blade of King is available on my Pixiv:

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1703384897835.png
    1703384897835.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 394
  • 1703384931828.png
    1703384931828.png
    332 KB · Views: 391

IronE

Club Regular
Aiki volume 1 chapter 1 school thugs

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 330
  • 021.png
    021.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 017.png
    017.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 311
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 316
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 323
  • 022.png
    022.png
    267 KB · Views: 332
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 350

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Wassup fam! A new chapter from Blade of King is available on my Pixiv:

Enjoy!
Hello all your art was delete un pixiv

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.