Comic book Zako (7 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I saw this in the Ryona forum and figured it deserved a good mention over here, as a heads up I know like jackshit about the plot of this manga so sorry if I butcher the plot or anything but this zako is cute as all hell.

Basically, we see this assassin go from this to this all in a matter of chapters and it's fantastic.

View attachment 88056View attachment 88052

The arc is from the manga Caterpillar and the background of the scene is that there is some type of battle is going on on a cruise ship and all the characters have/are bug like powers.

The zako in question is called Nanafushi which is like a stick bug I guess and her power is that she can turn invisible. Dressed as a sort of businesswoman assassin she is convinced that she is unstoppable. however, is easily defeated and then further humiliated.

View attachment 88013View attachment 88014View attachment 88015

She starts off extremely cool and collected remaining almost emotionless as she effortless battles this bigger dude.

View attachment 88016View attachment 88017View attachment 88021View attachment 88018View attachment 88019View attachment 88020

The guy somehow manages to survive and runs to his sister.

View attachment 88024View attachment 88025

However, using her invisibility, Nanafushi beats him there and holds the little girl at gunpoint her location unknown to both the brother and his sister.

View attachment 88026View attachment 88027View attachment 88028View attachment 88029

Assuming the girl is defenseless Nanafushi becomes cocky and goes in for the kill. However, in doing so reveals herself allowing the little girl to attack and critically wound the zako.

View attachment 88031View attachment 88032View attachment 88033View attachment 88034

Although shocked Nanafushi regains her composure and uses her last bargaining chip. Throwing a letter of value off the boat allows her to conceal herself once more.

View attachment 88035View attachment 88036View attachment 88037

Instead of Escaping Nanafushi is pissed and vows to kill girl for tricking her. As she calms down she becomes extremely overconfident in her ability to win.

View attachment 88038View attachment 88039

However just as she finishes monologuing to herself about how unstoppable she is, she is shocked to find the girl staring directly at her (a feat that should be impossible considering she is invisible.)

View attachment 88040View attachment 88041

Frozen with fear the assassin's confidence is instantly drained as she questions how the girl was able to find her. Turns out the girl was just guessing where Nanafushi was and by reacting to this Nanafushi revealed herself (rookie mistake).

View attachment 88044View attachment 88045

Enraged that she has been tricked a second time, by a little girl no less, the assassin goes full-on rage mode. However, her actions are fruitless and she is absolutely demolished.

View attachment 88046View attachment 88047View attachment 88048View attachment 88049View attachment 88050

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!

Some time passes and we see Nanafushi bound to a chair hung precariously over The edge of the boat, the once-terrifying assassin has lost a considerable amount of her clothes and the helpless terrified embarrassed henchgirl is desperately pleading for her life as the girl and her brother interrogate her.

View attachment 88051View attachment 88052View attachment 88053View attachment 88054View attachment 88055

After this altercation, Nanafushi is never seen again.

Hey, it's made by the same guy behind Killing Bites, Shinya Murata. Nanafushi is so cute tho...but still kinda confused whether she died or not...I don't want to see a waifu material like her go to waste

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Ardhanarishvara from Tenjiku Neppuuroku . She has the power to transform into a male.
88143 88144 88145 88146

And here is another female character from same manga.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Aren't japanese people getting tired yet of gloating 1-dimensional villains who just scoff at "mere humans/mortals" and then get massacred by the insanely overpowered hero? It's a cliche that should die already...

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Aren't japanese people getting tired yet of gloating 1-dimensional villains who just scoff at "mere humans/mortals" and then get massacred by the insanely overpowered hero? It's a cliche that should die already...
Nowadays Japanese light novel market is full with non-professional writers used isekai genre to make quick bucks... So you're right. There are only one dimensional villains/villainesses on the market.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nowadays Japanese light novel market is full with non-professional writers used isekai genre to make quick bucks... So you're right. There are only one dimensional villains/villainesses on the market.

I'm sick of isekai....I want more shonen/seinen anime and manga with epic fight scenes and fanservice like Killing Bites, Jormungand, Akame ga Kill! and Terraformars. Since Re:Zero and Konosuba's success, the isekai genre has been milked and capitalized a lot. My friend from Indonesia said that he's also sick of isekai, and wants to see more magical girl anime and manga. Damn....this is what happens when there's a hype that caused one genre to be mliked

The last decent anime I watched was Goblin Slayer, but my friend suggested me to watch Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka. He said that it looks more like my favorites than his regular magical girl stuff

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hey, it's made by the same guy behind Killing Bites, Shinya Murata. Nanafushi is so cute tho...but still kinda confused whether she died or not...I don't want to see a waifu material like her go to waste
The initial post where it was brought up clarifies that later she's seen escaping the area (which was self-destructing or something? Not sure. Don't remember) with the heroes, so yeah they don't kill her. :tongue:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The initial post where it was brought up clarifies that later she's seen escaping the area (which was self-destructing or something? Not sure. Don't remember) with the heroes, so yeah they don't kill her. :tongue:

Phew... that's a relief...
Oodelay!!

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Some sexy alien henchwomen from the old Doom Patrol comics. They work for the fat alien Garaguax and they never got any names, the team is called Sirens. All of them can fly and use various special guns and have strength to go toe to toe with the Patrol, but no other special abilities.
I particularly like the pink skinned one who is only covered in straps, it's like she took Lashina's fashion in clothing to the max. :D But overall most of them dresses like dominatrixes. :)
They aren't dumb either, when things get bad they usually haul off, their contract not including sacrificing themselves for their employer.

They appear in the 1987 series, I think issues 14 and 18. If anyone knows whether they appeared in previous volumes, let me know!

88423 88424 88425 88429 88430 88433 88435 88438 88439 88431
88440 88441 88442 88426 88428 88432 88434 88436 88437 88427 88443

I wanna point out, these demons might be all male? they seem to have flat chests. regardless of gender though, i really like their designs!
Nah, some of them clearly have boobs, just not very big ones.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Another one from Marvel Comics here.

This one takes place in an alternate universe where the supervillains rallied together and killed most of Marvel's superheroes, taking over the entirety of the U.S. and marking territories as their own. The world has been splintered into lawless badlands, and our iconic heroes are either dead or have given up and retired.

Most famous for its Old Man Logan character and stories, Marvel has been putting out books for other characters in the universe. Most recently, they've started "Old Man Quill," a series focusing on an aged and cynical Starlord, having lost his family on Xandar by an intergalactic supercult, and his equally grizzled Guardians of the Galaxy in a journey through a now unfamiliar Earth.

Old Man Quill #3 (2019)

After brutally killing a group of marauding supervillains and saving an entire town, the Guardians are taken to a bar to celebrate. Meanwhile, news of the incident caused a bounty to be placed upon Starlord's head, sending a group of thugs to claim him at the bar.

The group are part of a massive biker gang called, "The Ghost Riders," inspired by the Spirit of Vengeance himself. They have one female member with them, the redhead with the exposed midriff. Anyway, a fight ensues.

The only female in the group is spared and she runs off, but not without threatening to call the rest of biker gang their way. Rocket Raccoon calls this a bluff and they're rewarded by the barkeeper.

Later on, the Guardians are outside during the night. Suddenly, the group is attacked by the Ghost Riders. It seems the girl really wasn't bluffing.

Among the gang, you can see a number of female biker zako. The fight is short, and the Guardians are quickly bound and chained. The woman Starlord spared from earlier asks why they haven't killed the Guardians yet, with her fellow biker responding that they need the Guardians alive.

Thought I'd post this here, I thought the first biker zako was cute soooo...

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Is this korean? The text looks different than japanese.
What is the story of this? The girls in hats are the same time as the others? Because it looked almost as if they fought with the others. Man those are hot outfits.
What was that whistle thing the guy used? Gas that paralyzed them? And then they were raped and killed? Damn that's some evil shit from the so called heroes. As you said, what a waste!

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Is this korean? The text looks different than japanese.
What is the story of this? The girls in hats are the same time as the others? Because it looked almost as if they fought with the others. Man those are hot outfits.
What was that whistle thing the guy used? Gas that paralyzed them? And then they were raped and killed? Damn that's some evil shit from the so called heroes. As you said, what a waste!
That's Korean but you can read a translated manga here.

The thing he used is a very strong poison gas that make women to become extremely horny. These scenes from ep. 84 and 85 but are not translated yet.
In this manga, men and women are separated into different countries and are currently in a war. In that world, defeat the opponent in battle and sex with each other is regarded as an honor. What a wonderful world!

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Just a cover from the completely wtf The Shaolin Cowboy
Sadly there is no other scene against zako in the 4 issues...but it's still funny to read
View attachment 88943

Muscular bikini-clad nuns?!!! Holy shit this is better than the ones from Hitman!! Not to mention they look pretty fit and toned, judging from their abs and back muscles. They also wear ankle and arm wraps!! Neat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.