Attachments

• chubby.png
    chubby.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 55,799
chubby.swf
10.6 KB · Views: 16,129

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Thanks very much for the mod. Glad now there's an alternative body type. It'll be awesome if the clothes can be made compatible.

[attachimg=1]

Have you consider on making athletic/muscular body type?

Mike said:
MistressAdrea said:
Hey preggo sluts love cock too ... so how about something like this ?

Done already
Yup, that's a good mod, but need the loader version. If someone can port that mod to the official version I'll be thankful. It'll be awesome if the preggo mod could be made compatible with this mod as well as the default body type, and the clothing can be made compatible to all versions (chubby, chubby-preg, default-preg).

Attachments

• screenshot0001.jpg
    screenshot0001.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 48,054

mike

Casual Client
jarhead70 said:
It'll be awesome if the clothes can be made compatible.

We don't have access to kona's costumes files so it would require redrawing every single piece of clothing entirely. This won't happen, sorry.

jarhead70 said:
and the clothing can be made compatible to all versions (chubby, chubby-preg, default-preg).

Even less.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
jarhead70 said:
Thanks very much for the mod. Glad now there's an alternative body type. It'll be awesome if the clothes can be made compatible.

You´re welcome.
The standard clothes obviously won´t fit on this little plus size model, but at least that´s a nice way to see how much different body parts have changed. I think the calves could still be a little thicker, what do you think?

Konashion said he will sometime release a new modding file including all of the default elements.
When that happens I´ll probably redo the whole mod anyway, to get all the colors and gradients right.
So this here is just a rough first draft and will most likely be revised and it wouldn´t make sense to start working on clothes for it right away.
Maybe the new modding file will include Kona´s costumes as well, that would make things a lot easier.

MistressAdrea

Potential Patron
You know boys not to sound like a bitch... oooooooh I so love that name... but I doubt too many girls take an interest in your little cock sucking fetish game. Just saying so you think one of you errrr gentlemen might try and be a bit more insightful and point the way... "Done" isn't exactly helpful...

If it's not too much bother that is... I can draw I don't know how to MOD.

However I am a fast learner if one of you boys would care to teach a Lady a thing or two about Modding ;) maybe we can come up with some interesting little fetishes to add together..

Attachments

• MissAdrea Throne .jpg
    MissAdrea Throne .jpg
    207 KB · Views: 3,689

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
You can find complete tutorials on different mod types in Kona´s modding files which can be downloaded here.
If you have any specific questions about modding I´d be glad to help, although some guys around here are way more capable than me.

As for your request, I only make mods that are enjoyable for me as well and preggo is definitely not my cup of tea.
The pregnant belly mod which requires Modguy´s Loader can be found here, maybe the creator of that mod is willing to adapt it for vanilla SDT.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Athletic/muscular body would be awesome but I doubt that I can make it look good, thirded. ;D

MistressAdrea said:
Why thank you kind Sir, however it seems that password eludes me (is it not a joke? there isn't a password is there?)
You need Modguy´s Loader to use these mods.
Password is there so people don´t accidently try to use these mods with vanilla SDT.

The password is what you must use to "load" these mods.
AKA loader

mike

Casual Client
MistressAdrea said:
Just saying so you think one of you errrr gentlemen might try and be a bit more insightful and point the way... "Done" isn't exactly helpful...

Yeah, that's why my answer linked to the actual mod...just saying :).

Oh and nice looking mod rufferto. Won't download 'cause it's not my fantasy but good job.

MistressAdrea

Potential Patron
Mike

"
An Error Has Occurred!
This board is password protected and you have not provided the correct password during this session

"Loader Imports" board: The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)

"A Special Place" board: The password is a lie, sorry.
Please enter the board password:
"

That is where the link leads to.. it's okay, thanks anyway

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
I think the calves could still be a little thicker, what do you think?
I think so too.

And while you're directing my attention to the calves, I remember that sometimes I have the impression that the "standard" model has short legs. Maybe it's an illusion because of the pose. I kinda wonder if a mod giving longer legs is doable. From my perspective, the thigh part doesn't need to be changed, only a slightly longer lower legs. Dunno if Kona's clothes can be made compatible to this type of mods, however.

rufferto said:
Konashion said he will sometime release a new modding file including all of the default elements.
When that happens I´ll probably redo the whole mod anyway, to get all the colors and gradients right.
So this here is just a rough first draft and will most likely be revised and it wouldn´t make sense to start working on clothes for it right away.
Maybe the new modding file will include Kona´s costumes as well, that would make things a lot easier.
That's great news, at least for me. I'll be waiting for it then. Frankly, your mods has been creeping their way to the top of my "must have SDT mods" list, even as it is.

@MistressAdrea:
Do you still have troubles accessing the "Loader Imports" forum?

Direct links to a post/thread on that forum will give you the "Error Occured" page asking for the password. The password has been supplied by Rufferto here. If you entered the right password, you'll be taken to the index page of that forum. That seems like to break the spirit of direct post/thread links. However, you'll need to enter the password once, and all subsequent direct links to posts/threads on that forum will work as intended. If not, check your browser's setting if it accepting cookies.

So, to recap: direct link->password page->index page. After doing it once, direct links will work as intended.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
jarhead70 said:
I remember that sometimes I have the impression that the "standard" model has short legs.

Really? I always thought her legs are rather long.
Longer lower legs might be doable but I think it would look pretty weird, they already seem to be pretty long compared to real life.
Well I have a thing for shorter girls anyway, that´s why my screenshots are always made with the minimum body size. ;)

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
Really? I always thought her legs are rather long.
Longer lower legs might be doable but I think it would look pretty weird, they already seem to be pretty long compared to real life.
Well I have a thing for shorter girls anyway, that´s why my screenshots are always made with the minimum body size. ;)
Heheh, that's why I chalked it off as "illusion". The thing is, I rather like slightly shorter thighs and slightly longer calves. Dunno why, but the term "long legs" for me conjure the image of long, slender but toned calves.

I'd realy wish there's a separate height slider, cos sometimes using the minimum bodysize blows the head out of proportion. I'd really like to make tall and slender characters, or short chubby ones. Thanks to your mod, the last one is doable.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
I´m still hoping for a height slider for the guy. That way she could look taller/shorter in comparison to him without messing up her proportions.

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
I´m still hoping for a height slider for the guy. That way she could look taller/shorter in comparison to him without messing up her proportions.
Either way, I don't think a vertical slider will be implemented sometime soon. Whether it's for the guy or girl, IMHO changing the vertical proportion will mess the animation. I mean, the logic to auto-align the mouth and the cock must be implemented, then from there the animation changed accordingly. I can see no easy way to do that, if at all. But then again, I can't even imagine how the spit and sperm works internally.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Does this mod and your latest nipple mods work for the loader because I can't seem to get them to work? I am trying to load them in version 5.0d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.