Chubby body mod (1 Viewer)

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
They should work if you load them as official swf import. At least they did when I tried that (with version 5.0c I think).
Not sure if loading over the loader tab is possible.

:-X
You´re absolutely right they don´t work for me either.
I thought they did with version 5.0c but apparently that was wishful thinking.

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
I think that have something to do with 2 things:
  • Loader is based on not up-to-date version of SDT. AFAIK v5.0d is released before SDT v1.16.2, by which Kona started to expand SWF mods capabilities.
  • Loader v5.x uses modified mod loading chain, which as far as v5.0b is very buggy. Dunno about v5.0c, but ModGuy fix it on v5.0d.

I hear, at least at one occasion, ModGuy mentioned he's not working on Loader anymore. Let's hope I'm wrong, and the next Loader version can support official SDT mods flawlessly.

BTW, as a note, if using SDT compatible SWF mods, don't list any of them at the very end of Mods.txt. In v5.0b, it'll trigger the bug. That shouldn't be a problem in v5.0d, but just in case, always list a Loader specific mod at the very end. However, this didn't solve the problem of this and nipple mods not loading in Loader.

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
This isn't chubby. It's more like average, but I get the point. I'm a fan. Reminds me of my ex. I get to finally choke her out.

Renegade

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
They should work if you load them as official swf import. At least they did when I tried that (with version 5.0c I think).
Not sure if loading over the loader tab is possible.

:-X

I got them to work.

What you do Is take Faceless's patches (the most recent ones of course) of the loader, rename them "SDT", delete the older SDT file from the loader folder and presto! It works.

Mr. Nasty

Potential Patron
jarhead70 said:
Thanks very much for the mod. Glad now there's an alternative body type. It'll be awesome if the clothes can be made compatible.

[attachimg=1]

You don't really need new compatible clothes. If you look closely, the stockings ripped from her size... thus completing the illusion. Lol. :D

Patrice

Content Creator
what's going on here? who said anything about chubby? it's all about dat ass! thighs come for the ride. nothing chubby about that, bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.