Casually shot female zakos (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
Does Vertigo in the Deadpool game count? She’s unimportant to the plot and shot alongside nameless men

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Greetings,
I was thinking we could share videos with female zakos casually shot along everybody else in methodic shootouts (like the factory scene in Robocop, but with women).

Oh. its just an excellent scene. Her reaction is so good. Her turn atound and falling, her finger still pressing the trigger when she was falling, her scream, her exit wound, everything.
But I want to ask. What about a single henchwoman, who was killed during a movie? Not in the shootout with her friends, but alone? Like this?

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I remembered one episode from a TV show, made in Russia (probably)
There was an attack of some men and one henchwoman. 12:50-14:00 She died not immediately, but convulsed before death.
The woman was in a mask and heroine looked at her face after battle for some reasons.
1.png

2.png

slayer

Master of this Domain
Does Vertigo in the Deadpool game count? She’s unimportant to the plot and shot alongside nameless men
If it fulfills the premise, I don't see why not.

Oh. its just an excellent scene. Her reaction is so good. Her turn atound and falling, her finger still pressing the trigger when she was falling, her scream, her exit wound, everything.
Indeed, it is as you say!

But I want to ask. What about a single henchwoman, who was killed during a movie? Not in the shootout with her friends, but alone? Like this?

I think being just another zako adds to the feeling of uselessness, but I do believe any contributions would be welcome by the community.

I remembered one episode from a TV show, made in Russia (probably)
There was an attack of some men and one henchwoman. 12:50-14:00 She died not immediately, but convulsed before death.
The woman was in a mask and heroine looked at her face after battle for some reasons.
View attachment 131484
View attachment 131485

Thanks!

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Okay, lets try to see this videos.
I suppose this guy tried to reach his gun, so his female friend can be seen as a good zako, killed by villains. The scene starts at 3:00

Female member of this villain zako team will be shot at 2:50 here

Good girl vs the only female zako in the team of bad guys

Good guy vs the only female zako in the team of bad guys

Enemies are ambushed, and the only female zako asked for bullet more than she should. Though she can be seen as an elite zako, but she joined the armed group and her dead body looks pretty good in the sea of corpses.

Computer game. Trailer. Sorceress killed during a battle.
KING ARTHUR Knight's Tale Cinematic Intro 4K ULTRA HD Action (2021)

Veronika

Potential Patron
If it fulfills the premise, I don't see why not.

Indeed, it is as you say!

I think being just another zako adds to the feeling of uselessness, but I do believe any contributions would be welcome by the community.

Thanks!
can I repeat the link to the video?

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
can I repeat the link to the video?
Sorry, I don't understand your question. This is working link, but because of the owner of this video you can watch it only on youtube.
But if you wish to post this link somewhere else, you're wellcome.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

This one's great. I love how he searches her body afterwards. She's a cutie too.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This one's great. I love how he searches her body afterwards. She's a cutie too.
I love her death scene and how she fell on him also, but he just pushed her aside. What a wasted opportunity.
Anyway, here is probably another well-known clip, but maybe someone see or will see at in the first time.
Many male zakos defeated, and the only female zako is next.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I love her death scene and how she fell on him also, but he just pushed her aside. What a wasted opportunity.
Anyway, here is probably another well-known clip, but maybe someone see or will see at in the first time.
Many male zakos defeated, and the only female zako is next.

I know these youtubers for some reason loathe to actually name the movie, but what movie is this from?

I posted that scene screencapped - plus the other zakos from later in the movie - in the live action zako topic before. But thanks for the video!

Also, would be nice to know what movie it is from? Weird that the guy arrests some of the gals, but just shoots that cute one in the middle of the video after he already twisted her arm and she is begging for mercy. :(
EDIT: a comment on the video says the title is Monday holiday 2021

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I know these youtubers for some reason loathe to actually name the movie, but what movie is this from?
It's from The Marine 4: Moving Target.
There will be a shootout in the police department with a female cop casually shot several times (sorry fot that play button on screen)
1.png

And another one will be killed later

slayer

Master of this Domain
Guerra é Guerra

Resolver - An Action Short Film

The Fundamental Guide to KICKING ASS - HILLBILLIES

GIRLS WITH GUNS Action Short Film winner of the Emirates Short Film Festival People Choice Award

FULL CIRCLE - Action/Thriller Short Film (Screen It Submission 2017)

Monday Challenge: Gun Fight
Monday Challenge: Gun Fight

Memorize - Short Film
Memorize - Short Film

John Wick Origins : Kirill (2017 Fan Film)
John Wick Origins : Kirill (2017 Fan Film)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.