Casually shot female zakos (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Try clicking it. For some reason, a direct link to the mp4 file shows up as a link to the post. IMGUR stuff.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I remember an old Hong Kong movie called Mr. Mumble. In the movie there was a car chase ended with a shootout in the alley. The female leader was shot along with her male associates.

Yeah this was posted in the Live Action Zako topic before.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It's a waste of opportunity.
This girl as well as the good girl could have played several masked bad girls.
Even so, the video was hilarious, and the action was pretty well choreographed! I laughed when he took the "Anonymous Henchman" ID card off one of the henchmen. Or how unlike him, the villains did have to reload.

Tiger Claws 2 has a woman and a man just guarding a door, with some criminal business happening behind it. The hero doesn't bother to identify himself as a cop before shooting them.

I remembered that scene from a review. I take it the blonde who gets shot was the cop's partner? Silly of her to try and arrest a whole room of badguys by herself.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Maybe she's not a zako because she's the one of the crime lords, but still I want to post it.
15:00 - nice headshot
15:00 - 16:55 - scene with some victorious henchwomen
16:55 - dead body of the crime lady and soem interactions with it.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

Three male and four female zakos defending the drugs lab. One female zako is inside the lab, she will later arm the female workers, but for now it's a battle between two group of zakos. Attackers are males except the woman killed at 1:26:56
1:27:10 - 1:27:20 - the last male zako and two women are down (defenders)
Then immediatly the new shootout starts, but there will be full female team vs full men team, so I will jump to the battle near the end.
Though maybe we can stop at 1:27:46. The last henchwoman will took her bullet and later we will see her again at 1:29:50. And at 1:31:20 in hospital.
1:45:15 (gif) It's a pleasure - to see her body on the ground when battle continues
index.gif

1:46:10 (gif 2) another female zako
index2.gif

There are more death scenes here, but as I said it was battle between girls from the lab. Techically we can count them as part of the defenders team. though they are literally cannon fodder. But it is what we like, right?
1:27:48 - 1:27:56 - the first two girls died.
1:28:17 - 1:28:24 - two more corpses
1:28:25 - 1:28:30 - two more girls on the ground
1:28:36 - seventh girl is dead
1:29:50 - body pile and pulse checking. I mean, one man from the reinforcement team checked the pulse of the henchwoman, cannon fodder on the ground does not interest anyone. I pretty sure it is her we can see later in hospital (and this is definitely that man, who checked her pulse, is with her there), though she has more wounds than she should have, but it can be explained. This is low-budget movie and all shooting scenes in it made with a single blood-splash on the screen. So if she survived with all that wounds, could somebody else do not die? Could some girls in bikini survive? I don't know, nobody cared to check them, even the henchwoman, who survived, was standing above their bodies, doing nothing. I just like that even people, who made this movie, didn't care about this girls. Only one henchwoman is important enough to be cared for, others are just nothing. They're supposed to be dead, so there is no need to make a scene in which somebody will pay attention to them. Such disregard for average cannon fodder always arousing me.
1:44:35 - two more henchwomen are killed, but it's not a battle.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I guess while everyone else got body armor and masks, these girls just got bikinis? :D Cannot complain, they look super hot. Especially the big one with the giant gun and even bigger boobies. Unfortunately, they did not have the common sense to use cover, though then again, so did most of their attackers too. They were too stupid to live.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I guess while everyone else got body armor and masks, these girls just got bikinis? :D Cannot complain, they look super hot. Especially the big one with the giant gun and even bigger boobies. Unfortunately, they did not have the common sense to use cover, though then again, so did most of their attackers too. They were too stupid to live.
They are workers. I remember one Chinese movie with Jackie Chan in which girls in drug lab were absolutely naked. And there were naked factory workers in one TV show (something about Beebop) mentioned in another thread. This girls most likely didn't want to be naked on screen, so that's why they wearing bikini.

There were two big girls. Do you mean the one who was the last to die? A girl with machine gun? If so, she killed one attacker. At least he died at the same time with her, so if this wasn't henchwoman from 1:26:44, who survived the battle, it was big girl who killed him. Other girls changed two their lives for one dead attacker and this one died killing one. Not bad.

About cover. We can see one defender henchwoman who was taking cover (1:26:44), and then we will see her staying over the corpses in the end. Interesting that attacker's henchwoman was also taking cover and died first.
Fortunately for us the others didn't take cover. Even if this was stupid, I welcoming it:tongue:. I like how the skinny girl died at 1:27:52 and the blonde next to her didn't even react. She died three seconds after and her death is quite embarassing. She just wasted her life. I remember the scene from Double Take movie where presumably dead woman (white shirt, black skirt) regained consciousness, killed one of the zakos and the zako next to dead one immediately turned to her. That woman killed this zako too, and the zako leader turned to her when her dying subordinate screamed. This blonde just die for nothing. Absolutely wasteful. The girl at 1:28:22 is much more clever. She tried to move away from the others, but enemy bullet find her anyway. Her death is not so wasteful as others'. The girl at 1:28:27 is very cute, but the only good thing in her death is that she harmoniously complements a bodypile. I'm not sure that's a good news for her, but if she decided to waste her life like this, I will not complain.

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This shootout is very quick, but we will have one dead henchwoman after it.
Negotiations between two gangs went wrong, shootout started, and there was one henchwoman in team 1 and one henchwoman in team 2.
The scene starts at 25:00, shootout starts at 25:32 and the scene ends at 25:52. They will show the body of dead henchwoman on the background and on display, so it worth to watch the scene from the beginning to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.