Can't seem to trigger 'next' for males? (1 Viewer)

Curious

Potential Patron
I'm attempting for the first time to do actual back-and-forth dialogues using 'next' commands and, while they seem to work when the female says them, they never trigger the next line when the male says them and I can't figure out why. I've been using other dialogues that use this technique properly for comparison and I can't find any differences in terms of setup, but then I tend to miss things right in front of my face. P: It isn't much dialogue so far, but I'd like to fix it and learn how to do this properly so I can continue. Dialogue so far below - any help is much appreciated!

dialogue_name:"Cheater V2"

initial_settings:{"chap":"intro"}

all:"CLEAR"
intro:"I'll make it up to both of you, I swear! Please..."{"next":"intro2"}
intro:"My cock wasn't enough for you, huh, cunt? You had to have his, too. Well, now you get both."{"style":"him"}{"next":"intro2"}
intro:"Please, I just wanted to make you both happy..."{"next":"intro2"}
intro:"Stupid bitch, isn't she? Trying to fuck me when you would've shared all along."{"style":"him"}{"next":"intro2"}
intro:"We're going to fuck you raw, slut, just like you wanted from us both."{"style":"him"}{"next":"intro2"}

intro2:"I'll do whatever you want, both of you. Just don't leave me!"
intro2:"Just let me prove it... let me show how sorry I am.."
intro2:"Let's give this cock hungry slut what she wants."{"style":"him"}
intro2:"Think you can please us both? We'll find out. Open wide, cunt."{"style":"him"}
intro2:"You won't remember your own name by the time we're done with you,
bitch."{"style":"him"}

cough:"-ack"
cough:"-agh"
cough:"-ckh"
cough:"-oh"
cough:"-uck"
interrupt:"-ghbl!"
interrupt:"-mbl!"
interrupt:"-mmf..."
interrupt:"-mph!"
interrupt:"-mphh!"
interrupt:"-ngh!"
interrupt:"-urgh!"
interrupt:"-urkh..."
interrupt:"-urph!"

finish:"CLEAR"
finishOther:"CLEAR"

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Easy solution:

it should be: {"style":"him", "next":"intro2"}

not: {"style":"him"}{"next":"intro2"}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.