Can't load mods (1 Viewer)

X

Xypod

So i've put the animetool positions mod in the mod folder and followed the guide inside the file. But i can't seen to get it to work.

Also. If i put a .txt sex position file into settings, it also doesnt work

Any help?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi @Xypod. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

So i've put the animetool positions mod in the mod folder and followed the guide inside the file. But i can't seen to get it to work.
SDT isn't Skyrim. You can't just put something in the Mods folder. The base-case behavior is that each mod must be loaded manually during gameplay, and that users will need to load them in a specific order (e.g. load the prerequisites before you attempt to load the complicated stuff).

For the sake of convenience, it's possible to register specific mods in the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. If a file is mentioned there, then the game will attempt to load it automatically during startup. But this is all moot if you're running the vanilla SDT game; the feature is available only with the SDT Loader. It's also possible that you've run into a compatibility problem because you're trying to run the game in your web browser -- please don't do that.

You can read more about mod setup in the Newbie Guide. If you're just starting out, then it would probably make more sense to just replace your whole SDT folder with the sby Loader Pack. sby's pack includes some of the most popular mods in a preconfigured ready-to-play format.

Also. If i put a .txt sex position file into settings, it also doesnt work
Too vague. If you want help with this problem, then please explain which file you're editing and copy-paste the contents of the file into a forum reply. It's possible that you're editing the wrong file, or that the text you're adding to the file is inappropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.