(cancelled) adult Raphtalia from Tate No Yuusha... PLS ( racoon girl ) (1 Viewer)

furryest

Potential Patron
I loved so much tate no yuusha and yep............ you know what i mean

here are some model sheets and references

intro of the anime if you want to see it , best anime ever.
Opening The Rising of the Shield Hero

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Invalid request. You didn't say what you want, clothes (which outfit, you submitted images of two), hair (statioc or dynamic). Also your images fail to comply with guidance.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

furryest

Potential Patron
Invalid request. You didn't say what you want, clothes (which outfit, you submitted images of two), hair (statioc or dynamic). Also your images fail to comply with guidance.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
OK :D

furryest

Potential Patron
Reference Shot Guide
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
i will "investigate" to give the artists a good material to work

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Pay particular attention to the information in Reference Shot Guide
Specifically
  • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
AND Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.