Business woman/teacher Jacket (1 Viewer)

manga-boy62

Potential Patron
Hello miina ! I thought about a jacket like the one which wears the secretary or teachers and business woman . (Sorry if I made a mistake in my english , I'm french so It's a little difficult to explain it )

Here some references :

images
faking-confidence.jpg

Thank you !!

cwking420

Potential Patron
I second this. Their is something about a women as the boss that I find extremly sexy. Do I smell dialogue??? Nope thats just my braincells dieing ;D

Fenris

Potential Patron
Add me to the list of people who would like to see something like this. To go along with it, it would be nice to have some sensible slacks instead of the jeans. (That would probably be done by removing some lines from the jeans, but I don't know what that would require.)

Or if someone is really feeling creative, a longer skirt would be good, too -- something suitable for business women, or teachers, or librarians...
:D

Zero 7

Content Creator
I think a decent workaround to this( if no one is interested) would be pairing Dante's nun top with gollums hue shiftable version of Dante's librarian/teacher skirt. I put it together and I think it looks nice if you guys didn't know about them.

Zero 7

Content Creator
Once again, a simple recolor and you made a brand new mod, nice work. I was wondering, do you plan to make any mods for the futa/strap-on girl or was the dominatrix just a request or one time thing?

Zero 7

Content Creator
Sort of, but I haven't finished looking for ref shots so if the search comes up short, then no. I did however, have a question about your dominatrix mod that im 99.9% sure the answer is no but I'm gonna ask anyway just to confirm. Is it possible to make the dominatrix boots a single mod for the girl or not? And if so could you make a red version too?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
The boots are a single mod. The Dominatrix is 4 pieces. Whip, boots, leggings, and corset. As for hue shifting on both Loader and Vanilla. Loader I can see id Gollum's up for, but I have no idea about vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.