Bullet requiem -バレットレクイエム- (1 Viewer)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
RJ153305_ana_img_main.jpg

A beautiful looking Erotic-Ryona 2D ACT Game.
Playing as Schonheit, you are on a mission of taking back the outpost that have been subdued by the bandits.
The game looks as good as Punisher.

Customizable keys
V-Sync available
Power up & upgrade system
Gallery available

Keys:

A - Magic bullet (requires stamina)
S + Down - Reload
S - Escape & Rescue
D - Jump
F - Normal bullet
Z - Camera control
X -
C - Dash (Requires stamina)
V - Shotgun (Requires Mana)

Test out the Demo here
Author blog: ??????????D-lis-?????-

cfai84

Potential Patron
FYI. The developer has announced that he has finished developing the game. He is re-registering on dlsite and should be on for sales within a couple of days.

Woot! Looking forward to it!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
It may be of interest to delete this entire thread and remake it but without the Japanese in the title, it kind of messes with the browsers if your PC is setup in English locale (which mine is, I use the vmware from this site host to play the jap stuff)

cfai84

Potential Patron
The game is up! It is only available now in dlsite jp. But he has registered to be in the English site as well, estimated to process through in early June.

Total of 6 stages, with 5 special skills, 23 sprite sex, 6 GoR scenes.

I enjoy the game play more than the hentai portion of this game. The GoR scenes have some nice arts, but lacks animations. The sprite sex animations are very nice. But I would hope there is more than one sex position per mob though.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with this, and would rate it quite high in the sprite animation side scrollers :) you guys have to try it.

Trigon

Casual Client
I second everything cfai84 said about this game. It is a very good game, especially considering it seems to be the first game this circle has released. I like the character designs, especially the main character. The sprite animations are good, and the gameplay is solid. It has a decent challenge level without being too frustrating (most of the time). If you finish a stage, you get all of the animations for that stage in the gallery, so don't feel that you have to lose on purpose to get the H-content.
There is not a ton of ryona or guro content, but there is some in the game. Every once in a while you will run across a naked woman's bloody corpse (sometimes with the head severed). Certain attacks will destroy the heroine's clothes (she's not completely naked, but her clothes are shredded to the point where she might as well be.) Some of the H animations are a little violent (like the carnivorous plant, for example).
I highly suggest playing this game if you get the chance, especially if you like other H action sidescrollers like Punisher or Iris Action.

cfai84

Potential Patron
Looks like the develop's blog has some updates on a few next stages! No expected time of completion though :(

Niea7

Potential Patron
Pretty interesting. Feels a bit like Iris action except with guns. A great plus about this game is its unlocking of all gallery pics upon stage completion rather than a tedious grind of GOR . I like GOR but having to restart from the beginning or lying there while waiting for the AI H attack to proc is somewhat irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.