Buffy Ryona (1 Viewer)

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

The following is a ryona video featuring Buffy. It has been edited by me cutting out all the talking and only featuring the action. I tried to add screen shots, but it wasn't coming out right. The video is from Season 7x11 called "Show Time". Enjoy!

Description of video: This is Buffy's second fight against the uber vamp. She get's beaten pretty bad. Includes face punches, throws, grabs, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i made a video of season 1+2 ryonary bits, i think it was on youtube for a whole 2 minutes before the copyright hammer pummeled it into oblivion! XD

noice1

Potential Patron
i made a video of season 1+2 ryonary bits, i think it was on youtube for a whole 2 minutes before the copyright hammer pummeled it into oblivion! XD

Are there any other video sharing sites with less restriction? I think d£t is moving to Vimeo.

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
If you guys want to see more Buffy ryona, I have 6 more videos I can upload. I think the ryona scenes in the latter seasons are better. I have 1 FvF in the 6.

sparky

Ryonani Teamster

Buffy vs Spike. From the episode: "The Harsh Light of Day" (4x3).

Buffy vs Turokhan. She fights against the same vamp from my first video. Except this is her first encounter with it. Episode is called: "Bring On the Night" (7x10).

This is of Buffy fighting against Caleb. The second to last episode of the season, she gets a pretty good beating in this one. Episode is called: "End of Days" (7x21).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.