Broken Links (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
I've just fixed all the broken links, or, at least I think I got them all. Apparently, all the Mediafire links are still working, but pCloud has recently proven to be more trouble than it's worth. Some pCloud links still work, but sooner or later they'll expire. So, I won't be uploading any more files on to their servers. Mediafire allows files up to 4 Gb and there are no bandwidth restrictions on downloads. Barring a copyright complaint, the links should last at least one year. In practice, however, they last much longer. Just so long as people continue to download the files. I have active links which are over 5 years and counting.

mike2

Potential Patron
Mediafire? Hmm, let's try it:

Frroyt

Casual Client
Mediafire has no bandwidth restrictions on downloads. pCloud only allows 50 Gb/account. Moreover, so long as people continue to download your file, they'll keep it on their servers. I have active links that are more than 5 years old. In the past, however, Mediafire had a file size limit of only 200 Mb, so I only used it for small clips. Recently, they've radically changed their policy. Now, they accept files up to 4 Gb. I don't have any files over that size. So Mediafire is a clear winner over pCloud.

BTW, thanks for the vid. That's yet another one for my collection :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.