Bra mods not working without sby's Moreclothing (1 Viewer)

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator
Does vanilla SDT not actually support bra mods? I've been searching the forums and can't seem to find anything about this.

Using Konashion's CS5.5 mod template, I start with the Top template to create my graphics but changed the script from:
Code:
var modType:String = ModTypes.TOP;
to
Code:
var modType:String = ModTypes.BRA;

I verified BRA is defined in ModTypes.as to be sure I'm using the right modtype, but when I load the SWF mod (in vanilla SDT or Loader without MoreclothingV4) nothing appears. As long as I use the Loader with MoreclothingV4 loaded, it works fine. Did sby add bra mod support in Moreclothing? I haven't seen anything else to indicate this, but it's all I've been able to figure.

I can post my FLA later if anybody wants to look at it, but I need to clean up the library first because it's a mess.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
vanilla sdt does not supprot bra mods, it is something i added with a default template extension mod that comes with the loader.

with old versions of moreclothing, i had the templateextension build into the mod. newer versions check to make sure you have the template extension loaded and gives an error message if you do not.

my alternate loader template comes with a bra mod template, but since that is mostly the top template with the changed modtype as you mentioned, your bra mod will probably produce the same results.

i would suggest grabbing the latest loader and latest moreclothing if you have not. (specifically you want the template extension mod that comes with the loader, but still would be a good idea to update your loader while you are at it)

ClimaxTitan

Content Creator
Thanks for the clarification. I thought bras worked in vanilla because the vanilla mod template's ModTypes.as defines it, so I was getting confused.

I have the latest loader with the template extension and even originally used your bra template, but I think I messed myself up trying to convert it to vanilla because I didn't think it needed to be a loader mod. I just switched back to my old version that was based on your template and I can load it as a SWF mod in the loader, so I'm good now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.