[PC] Boko (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
I have a weird problem playing Boko 3 / Ultimate Fighting Girl. It plays fine when I play it in its original window, but when I go full-screen, even when on the main menu, some kind of black bar (either opaque or flickering) appears near the bottom of the screen and gradually becomes larger, then smaller, then larger, then disappears and reappears after some seconds, sometimes even appearing in different lines of the screen. Re-downloading didn't help, Compatibility options didn't help, turning Kaspersky off didn't help, Japanese Unicode didn't help... It's extremely distracting and I have no clue what could be going wrong. I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Game was updated to 1.02:
アップデート Ver1.02
Apparently there's no new content added, however if I'm right the game is now translated to english (although I'm not sure if it's an in-game option or if you have to download it from english DLSite)

unknown

Potential Patron
Oh finally!!! I go quickly to see and download it from dlsite (I buy it from this site). The translation ending are a great idea, now I only can wait the updates for animation and maybe for cameras *.*.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Oh finally!!! I go quickly to see and download it from dlsite (I buy it from this site). The translation ending are a great idea, now I only can wait the updates for animation and maybe for cameras *.*.

Some multiple cameras animations are already there if i'm not wrong. I can remember the butt smother animation having a first person pov now (you switch between points of view with A and S), and if your hp goes to zero you can surrender by pressing D instead of having to mash the buttons

unknown

Potential Patron
Some multiple cameras animations are already there if i'm not wrong. I can remember the butt smother animation having a first person pov now (you switch between points of view with A and S), and if your hp goes to zero you can surrender by pressing D instead of having to mash the buttons
Yeah but it's the only attack with the "Camera options" :( ,if there are other cameras scene please tell me XD because until now I not found that yet. It's very cute game and I hope to see other update.

RGK4

Potential Patron
Yeah but it's the only attack with the "Camera options" :( ,if there are other cameras scene please tell me XD because until now I not found that yet. It's very cute game and I hope to see other update.

Her Hip Attack has a point-of-view shot, as well as the corner trampling. All of the alternate shots are for moves done in the corner following her Roundhouse Kick.

I really hope he adds more of those shots. In my opinion, UFG is the second best, behind the first Boko. The moves are excellent, and the animation has improved tremendously, but what I love the most about these games is the first-person perspective, which the first game did best.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I really preferred the original one. Shame that he only did one of the videos in first person view, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.