BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

Vextiger

Content Creator
I made a program to make using the nude mod files easier for everyone especially if you want to turn this mod on or off. You just click Mod and then the nude mod is ready to go. All the mod files needed for the nude mod are included within the program so you don't need to download those just this program and it's all set.

The program also comes with Tinkers BnS Slider 0.1b which when you press the button for it then it will be running with admin rights automatically.

If you have any trouble with the program not functioning properly then make sure that you have this framework installed.

Screenshot Preview
acamgm.png

Tinkers Notes for using BnS Slider 0.1b
The program is an alternative to xml.dat for modifying slider limits. Rather than changing min/max values in xml.dat before the game loads, it modifies them in memory while the game is running.

Keep in mind that it edits the exact same values as xml.dat. It does not change the size of the corresponding body part, it simply edits the minimum and maximum limits. If your character has a slider set to 0, editing min/max won't do anything.

Reasons to use this over xml.dat:
-Editting slider limits is faster and doesn't require restarting the game and repacking xml.dat each time
-You can deal with different outfit scalings by modifying values when you change costume
-You can use the normal B&S launcher. No need for steam/.bat/alternative launch method.
-Higher chance of working across patches.

Downsides:
-You have to open the tool each time you play B&S.

Usage:
-Run as admin
-Have it open along with B&S. If you open B&S first, it should detect the process automatically. If it doesn't or you start the tool first, hit refresh to detect it.
-Select the race+gender to modify.
-Edit the values you want.
-Make the game reload that portion of your body to see the change. You can change equipment, move the corresponding slider in character creation, go to character select and back, etc.
-If you want to restart B&S, you can simply restart the game and hit refresh to detect the process again. It should update B&S with whatever values were set.
-You can save/load profiles via the file menu to skip changing values each time you run the program. -For now, if you want to load a profile automatically, go to config.xml and set <DefaultProfile> to whichever file you want it to load. I'll be adding a setting for it later.

Known issues:
-This won't work along with a modified xml.dat that has the first body record editted.
-I'm not sure it's scanning a large enough memory range. If it doesn't detect the process but B&S is open, try restarting the game.
-There may be issues using decimals for regions that use comma(,) instead of period(.). Expected behavior is for periods to work as decimals, and commas to be ignored. So 3.5=3.5 while 3,5=35. Need more info on this.

If you run into any problems/bugs, or just have suggestions let me know!

If you have any suggestions that you might want added to this let me know.

Attachments

Simple Mod On Off.zip
13 MB · Views: 818

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I made a program to make using the nude mod files easier for everyone especially if you want to turn this mod on or off. You just click Mod and then the nude mod is ready to go. All the mod files needed for the nude mod are included within the program so you don't need to download those just this program and it's all set.

The program also comes with Tinkers BnS Slider 0.1b which when you press the button for it then it will be running with admin rights automatically.

If you have any trouble with the program not functioning properly then make sure that you have this framework installed.

Screenshot Preview
acamgm.png

Tinkers Notes for using BnS Slider 0.1b
The program is an alternative to xml.dat for modifying slider limits. Rather than changing min/max values in xml.dat before the game loads, it modifies them in memory while the game is running.

Keep in mind that it edits the exact same values as xml.dat. It does not change the size of the corresponding body part, it simply edits the minimum and maximum limits. If your character has a slider set to 0, editing min/max won't do anything.

Reasons to use this over xml.dat:
-Editting slider limits is faster and doesn't require restarting the game and repacking xml.dat each time
-You can deal with different outfit scalings by modifying values when you change costume
-You can use the normal B&S launcher. No need for steam/.bat/alternative launch method.
-Higher chance of working across patches.

Downsides:
-You have to open the tool each time you play B&S.

Usage:
-Run as admin
-Have it open along with B&S. If you open B&S first, it should detect the process automatically. If it doesn't or you start the tool first, hit refresh to detect it.
-Select the race+gender to modify.
-Edit the values you want.
-Make the game reload that portion of your body to see the change. You can change equipment, move the corresponding slider in character creation, go to character select and back, etc.
-If you want to restart B&S, you can simply restart the game and hit refresh to detect the process again. It should update B&S with whatever values were set.
-You can save/load profiles via the file menu to skip changing values each time you run the program. -For now, if you want to load a profile automatically, go to config.xml and set <DefaultProfile> to whichever file you want it to load. I'll be adding a setting for it later.

Known issues:
-This won't work along with a modified xml.dat that has the first body record editted.
-I'm not sure it's scanning a large enough memory range. If it doesn't detect the process but B&S is open, try restarting the game.
-There may be issues using decimals for regions that use comma(,) instead of period(.). Expected behavior is for periods to work as decimals, and commas to be ignored. So 3.5=3.5 while 3,5=35. Need more info on this.

If you run into any problems/bugs, or just have suggestions let me know!

If you have any suggestions that you might want added to this let me know.
does it just simply removes all files of mod folder and put it back? or does it have a folder where you can edit the modding upk?

Vextiger

Content Creator
does it just simply removes all files of mod folder and put it back? or does it have a folder where you can edit the modding upk?

It just handles that single mod atm no folders, but might be much different in future versions to come.

I just added a new version of that program here

Last edited:

terrytmk

Potential Patron
most stuff in the bns\cookedPC should be in English\cookedPC
"Bns" folder is the korean/base game, while files in "English" is the localization stuff, like VO and what not.
Since the game prioritize the files in english\cookedPC first, any modification in bns folder is unnecessary, which makes removing mods a hassle

just checked a bit the Jin nude is different from the one in
Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] | Undertow
and its texture is 2048*2048 but its pretty awful because the nude texture is a very small portion of it, most of the texture is on the base Jin underwear.
But this one doesnt have the reversed mesh on wrist, however the butt is less smooth

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
download link is broken :( anyone have a new one?
I sent a PM to cradleoffear. Please use the site's Report function to report broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
Has a heads up - this does not seem to work on the US version anymore. Dropping the files in the launcher immediately repairs the files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.