BNS Nude Mod (*.upk) (1 Viewer)

M

Mr.Helmut

Hello there, I will like to find out something about this mod. The pictures you have, with the 'costumes' (Little sexy Jin and Jinyuan), what are the costumes they actually replace?. The picture of little sexy jin (white and pink top) seems to replace the costume called 'twist of fate', I'll like to know what the other two pictures, what costumes they replace? (these costumes I'm talking about) Скриншот_151123_007.jpg Скриншот_151124_000.jpg

fuckthisshit

Potential Patron
ok ill try to wright this out to the best i can im not that great with grammar.

in the zip you have a folder called contents, inside of that is bns and local lets first look at the bns folder.
open the bns folder in the mods folder and you will see a cookedpc folder inside of that is 8 UPK files.
in your instalation folder of blade and soul find the bns folder and open that then open cookedpc drag and drop the UPK files here.

now lets look at the Local folder.
inside of the local folder its made for the chinese version but we can easly make it work for the US version.
in the mod folder the local has TENCENT and CHINSES folers insides of the local ignore the name of those 2 folders and get to the cookedpc folder.
in your blade and soul instalation navagate to contents>Local>>ncwest>english>cookedpc>in this folder make a folder called "mod" inside of that put the files from the cooked pc folder you have from the mod. and it should work perfectly fine.

if cradleoffear gives me permission i can make a folder you only have to drag and drop for it to work aswell.
when u drag 8 upk files to the bns folder, 7 of them have the same name, so replace or not ?

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
when u drag 8 upk files to the bns folder, 7 of them have the same name, so replace or not ?
I think you should create a NEW folder called mod in the CookedPC folder and copy the files there into the new sub-folder.

Just replacing the files in CookedPc might lead to issues with future updates.

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
Don't replace in that folder. The launcher will just repair the files, so nothing will change. Make a folder called "mod" in your ENGLISH/CookedPC folder (replace ENGLISH with your language if you play on a different one), put the upks in there.

kandayu90

Potential Patron

fuckthisshit

Potential Patron
so can u guys show me the fully detailed on how to use mod ? this is my first mod so i seriously dont know what to do :P sorry

Hungy

Potential Patron
I found the file that has both versions of the nude mod just can figure out what to do with the files and which is the non-pubes version can anyone help MEGA
A lot of upks match up just need to figure out which go where, then its just trial and error
I tried going through each folder one by one and putting a copy of each file in my mod folder but none seemed to actually be a non-pubes version. It seemed like it was just files for the hair version and then files for the "barbie" version. I'll probably try again later just to make sure I didn't mess up somewhere as it's a mod I really want to get working.

Last edited:

Hungy

Potential Patron
so can u guys show me the fully detailed on how to use mod ? this is my first mod so i seriously dont know what to do :P sorry
It's pretty simple and multiple people have already told you just how to do it but if you really need to hear it again...

Open your BnS/contents/Local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC folder and make a new folder inside (You can actually name it anything but people suggest calling it "mod"). Then just copy and paste the .upk files from the nude mod into that new folder. Voila you are done.

fuckthisshit

Potential Patron
It's pretty simple and multiple people have already told you just how to do it but if you really need to hear it again...

Open your BnS/contents/Local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC folder and make a new folder inside (You can actually name it anything but people suggest calling it "mod"). Then just copy and paste the .upk files from the nude mod into that new folder. Voila you are done.
i'll try :) thanks bro

kandayu90

Potential Patron
anou copy the 20 files in CookedPC folder right ?
make a folder called mod and place the files in CookedPC/mod folder

I tried going through each folder one by one and putting a copy of each file in my mod folder but none seemed to actually be a non-pubes version. It seemed like it was just files for the hair version and then files for the "barbie" version. I'll probably try again later just to make sure I didn't mess up somewhere as it's a mod I really want to get working.
yeah I tried the same I don't know where to get the files for the hairless version the supposedly posts in the post

fuckthisshit

Potential Patron
Dont know about u guys but i cant use the marketplace ? is it the mod or coincident ? my friend still can use the marketplace ?????

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
its not the mod i use it and i can still access the market perfectly fine. market might be down or something not to sure.

V

vac4u

Are there any files that replace the base underwear with this texture? Or am I missing something? I have this version working for the Hongmoon set and I have the "barbie" texture working for the base underwear but would really prefer this version.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
I try to use the mod but it doesn't work for me on EUROPE....

i try to do what you say but nothing happen...

When i create a folder "mod" in my Bns folder french/cookedPC..i have error message

and when i copy past the 20 upk files in french location in cokkedPC and the 8 other upk files in the Bns cokkedPC ...nothing happen...

sorry for my bad englisch

Someone can explain to me what i need to do in easy english xD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.