Bless Online Mod (1 Viewer)

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone knows of or could make a semi-nude mod for this game (Bless | Политика. Власть. Сила | Построй свою империю в новой революционной MMORPG).

Although right now it's accessible only through Korean servers and Russian Open Beta, you can log in quite easily with a free vpn until you fully launch the game and then just use your regular connection.

Also I feel like this one might take a LIL bit less effort since it already has official nudity (except for genital area which gets the doll effect) in its game files(and a couple cinematics) for most races. Just upper body basically is what I'm asking for.

Even if you make the mod work only for elfs it would still be great, although humans would be appreciated too.

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
A few pictures of the characters and/or clothes you would like to see modded or a link to a video would help get Mod Authors interested, think you could grab a few?

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
A few pictures of the characters and/or clothes you would like to see modded or a link to a video would help get Mod Authors interested, think you could grab a few?

I absolutely can, sorry for the late reply. Being an MMO similar to Black Desert or Tera where you customize your own character, it's the race in general which I would like to see modded.

ScreenShot_2017-03-22_12.26.24.jpg
ScreenShot_2017-03-22_13.01.27.jpg

Last edited:

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
Right, but I thought that the sooner I ask about it and spread the word, the better

As if it's a matter of life or death

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
For those who are curious its 20gb to download if you want to try your hand at it. Bandwidth for the game server seems pretty good.
Its matching Steam for me at about 3-4 megabytes per second (24-32 megabits)

The files are upk (So unreal engine)
With the Killing Floor 2 Editor (Custom version of the Unreal Editor) I was able to import the model for the nude elf called AN_PC_Elf_F_Nudebody.upk

However I can't seem to get the textures for the game.
See: XeNTaX • View topic - KF2 Editor opens certain cooked .UPK files from other games
for more detail.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
For those who are curious its 20gb to download if you want to try your hand at it. Bandwidth for the game server seems pretty good.
Its matching Steam for me at about 3-4 megabytes per second (24-32 megabits)

The files are upk (So unreal engine)
With the Killing Floor 2 Editor (Custom version of the Unreal Editor) I was able to import the model for the nude elf called AN_PC_Elf_F_Nudebody.upk

However I can't seem to get the textures for the game.
See: XeNTaX • View topic - KF2 Editor opens certain cooked .UPK files from other games
for more detail.

if I remember correctly you can find those in CH_PC_ElfF_F.upk

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
So last and more then likely final update from me.

In the current state Bless doesn't appear to check the validity of the upk files. Which is good for modding the game.
The texture files all appear to be in CH_PC_ElfF_F.upk, but I haven't verified that. (Seen a visible result in game)

What I have verified again as of this post, as the game is beta.
The files:
AN_PC_Elf_F_Nudebody.upk
AN_PC_ElfA_F_UW0001_A00.upk
are not used in normal gameplay.

The file that is used, and contains all the morph targets, hair opptions etc. is:
AN_PC_ElfF_F_ReferenceBody.upk
unfortunately the upper and lower body meshes used in this file are the same as the ones in the UW (Under ware I'm assuming) file, and not the nude body file. All my attempts to mod this file have just yielded a floating box in the charterer screen in game.

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
Yeah as far as I know the nude version is only used in the cinematic when you start with the elf. That cinematic does have the nude version of your own character you've created iirc.

So I guess the game as it is is unmoddable when it comes to changing the models? Dang it :/

Unfortunately I'm still ignorant when it comes to modding and how Unreal Engine models work in general, but maybe modifying the correlated CH file too might give some result? The CH file I've mentioned doesn't only contain textures, but also various meshes of the body.

UPDATE: Sorry after checking your Xentax thread, it seems like that file is giving you trouble. I guess for the time being it is impossible to make it work. When I checked that file I only used UE model viewer, never used KF2 Editor

Thanks a lot anyway, you've been incredibly helpful, especially considering you're on your own(seems like you stay true to your signature ;). Still hoping someone will find a way once we have the western release.

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
So I guess the game as it is is unmoddable when it comes to changing the models? Dang it :/

Not necessarily, if a method was found to change the model files in the the AN_PC_ElfF_F_ReferenceBody.upk it should work.
But the problem I have is the KF2 Editor will open and even modify the file, but it looses all the linked files. So its a no go.

I never tried the old Unreal Developers Kit, now Unreal just has the "Better" Unreal editor, which sucks at modding games.

Someone with the old UDK (Not Unreal editor) might have better luck.

Unfortunately I'm still ignorant when it comes to modding and how Unreal Engine models work in general, but maybe modifying the correlated CH file too might give some result? The CH file I've mentioned doesn't only contain textures, but also various meshes of the body.

The mesh files in CH_PC_ElfF_F_ReferBody.upk are:
CH_PC_ElfF_F_CM_Body_SK_LJG.SkeletalMesh
CH_PC_ElfF_F_ReferBody_SK_KEJ.SkeletalMesh

And I have no clue what they do. *Update*
Still have no clue if they are used, but they are a nude body, one that hasn't been broken in parts.
Here you see it in a program called Milkshape3d

UPDATE: Sorry after checking your Xentax thread, it seems like that file is giving you trouble. I guess for the time being it is impossible to make it work. When I checked that file I only used UE model viewer, never used KF2 Editor

UE model viewer is great for looking at what I could have modified if the file didn't crash out the KF2 Editor.

Once again someone with UDK should try to open that file.

Thanks a lot anyway, you've been incredibly helpful, especially considering you're on your own(seems like you stay true to your signature ;). Still hoping someone will find a way once we have the western release.

Your welcome

Attachments

• Elf Body.jpg
    Elf Body.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 521
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
Not necessarily, if a method was found to change the model files in the the AN_PC_ElfF_F_ReferenceBody.upk it should work.
But the problem I have is the KF2 Editor will open and even modify the file, but it looses all the linked files. So its a no go.

I never tried the old Unreal Developers Kit, now Unreal just has the "Better" Unreal editor, which sucks at modding games.

Someone with the old UDK (Not Unreal editor) might have better luck.

The mesh files in CH_PC_ElfF_F_ReferBody.upk are:
CH_PC_ElfF_F_CM_Body_SK_LJG.SkeletalMesh
CH_PC_ElfF_F_ReferBody_SK_KEJ.SkeletalMesh

And I have no clue what they do. *Update*
Still have no clue if they are used, but they are a nude body, one that hasn't been broken in parts.
Here you see it in a program called Milkshape3d

UE model viewer is great for looking at what I could have modified if the file didn't crash out the KF2 Editor.

Once again someone with UDK should try to open that file.

Your welcome

Thanks again, that raised my hopes up a bit. You're still a legend to me for what you've done so far. Is that old editor you speak of hard to get as of today? Being a developer kit I imagine it's not that easy(and if it is, I guess it's not for free)

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
Thanks again, that raised my hopes up a bit. You're still a legend to me for what you've done so far. Is that old editor you speak of hard to get as of today? Being a developer kit I imagine it's not that easy(and if it is, I guess it's not for free)

Unreal development kit was a full free program for Unreal engine 3 and prior.
When you wanted to release a game you paid for the license, and they charged royalties on any sales over 50k.
But Epic games pulled it after the release of Unreal 4. The Unreal 4 Editor will not open .upk files.

Felldude Felldude does your UE editor work on newer games with unreal engine 4? If you can mod for Paragon a MOBA games is very good.

KF2 Editor was a modified Unreal 3 engine, so I doubt it. If you want to send me or upload a file I'd be willing to try.
Also I could try it in the Unreal 4 engine editor, maybe it would do something.
Its of note that Paragon is developed and published by Epic, the same people that make Unreal Engine.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Damn sounds like Epic game company preventing their games from being modded. The pak files from Paragon is about 23GB. I have no idea how to unpack it and upload those requires body textures. I want Shinbi nude damn her figure already gave me a big boner.
There's devkit for ConanExiles but I'm not really sure will work for Paragon.

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
So I really didn't think I could get this far, but I still have some major issues.
This is from in game, I'm not sure the animations would work and....

I think the term ass backward comes to mind. This I may be able to fix.
But the lack of texture is do to the fact that I loose the import data of the upk file when I modify it.
I don't know if I can reference it and still inject the data into the upk.

Attachments

• BlessBack.jpg
    BlessBack.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 873

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
So I really didn't think I could get this far, but I still have some major issues.

But the lack of texture is do to the fact that I loose the import data of the upk file when I modify it.

I might be ignorant on modding and Unreal Engine, but I can tell anyway that you've done something incredible right there. May that contorting elf be a sign of great things to come.

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron

Any updates on this one? How did it go? No problem if you gave up on it

Felldude

Content Creator
Any updates on this one? How did it go? No problem if you gave up on it

ScreenShot_2017-04-09_09.49.41.jpg
As promising as the above in game screenshot looks, it is still hopelessly far off from working. The reason being is that the original upk file has an import directory of 200+ files, including animations and textures. When I edit the upk it looses that info upon saving.

I've tried to manually write the data with a hexeditor but that doesn't appear possible as the whole structure of the file changes.

The only other possible way I can think of, would be to find the file that says use the model from AN_PC_ElfF_F_ReferenceBody.upk and direct it to use AN_PC_Elf_F_Nudebody.upk instead. That's a theory anyway, haven't found a way to actually do it.

Gbnztrn

Potential Patron
View attachment 61713
As promising as the above in game screenshot looks, it is still hopelessly far off from working. The reason being is that the original upk file has an import directory of 200+ files, including animations and textures. When I edit the upk it looses that info upon saving.

I've tried to manually write the data with a hexeditor but that doesn't appear possible as the whole structure of the file changes.

The only other possible way I can think of, would be to find the file that says use the model from AN_PC_ElfF_F_ReferenceBody.upk and direct it to use AN_PC_Elf_F_Nudebody.upk instead. That's a theory anyway, haven't found a way to actually do it.

That does look promising, sucks that it's way more complicated than what I thought it would be :/ And you theory does make sense. Here's hoping there is such a file and that it's not a nightmare to change the reference model. Again, I can't stress enough how helpful you're being, and thanks for the update!

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Felldude Felldude , yo have the chance try to unpack paragon, yo look like need to download the game to do so. It gonna be a 27GB with all updates. Tell us if your tool is going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.