Blade and Soul - Nude Mods [China] (1 Viewer)

Q

qsqsaaw

I can‘t download any file â€" â€"?

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can‘t download any file — —?

If I remember correctly, Mediafire has suspended Naduron's account. Mediafire is the site where the files were hosted. The files will not be available until either Mediafire re-establishes his account or the files are uploaded someplace else.

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
Jeeez... Its kinda mess... What was the resolution on dress/armor items? 1024x1024? Which tool is better to edit&save textures? Ive used Paint.NET a lot of times but it seems every setup makes loss of quality due saving DDS files... same with Photoshop for other file formats. Would be cool if at least few files gonna be reuploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

ebrius

Potential Patron
Hello GVZ Community,

I'm attempting to extract textures from Blade and Soul (CN) using uMod v1r44. I can global hook and cycle through the textures in-game, but I can't find the player clothing textures. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

In addition, if you have any one of the files originally posted in this thread, could you please send me one so I have a reference to learn with? Or does anyone know if Naduron will reload the files? Thank you!

max.tytski

Potential Patron
Aww darn :/ playing curently on russian bns . So curious.. Anyone who still by some chance have those files available somewhere?:/

G

goodtaste301

Can't with Umod, it can only catch small size textures with Unreal Engine.

Well it can.. but it needs insane amount of lucky, would need to restart the game and switch between the texture resolution 999999999999 times and it's not even sure if it catches all 4 different DDS textures (Spec, bump, diff, mask).

- - - Updated - - -

Shit i forgot >-<
Damn it!!

I forgot to i could increase the texture resolution to 4096x (This method only works on Umod, cause it doesn't inject dds inside the UPK package).

Here is a fast example of a texture resolution on 4096x dimension on the chinese textures (all other default texture is still on 512-256, i need to extract UPK packages to find the textures with larger dimension.)
You must still have medium texture resolution on the settings to see it.

View attachment 16706View attachment 16707

Hi,Naduron
Does umod 2.xx have the same problem of "only catch small size textures "?
It seems umod 2.xx used a different hashing algorithm.

BTW, the umod 2.xx dds files have a different name,does anybody know how it can be transfered to umod 1.xx dds name?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello GVZ Community,

I'm attempting to extract textures from Blade and Soul (CN) using uMod v1r44. I can global hook and cycle through the textures in-game, but I can't find the player clothing textures. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

In addition, if you have any one of the files originally posted in this thread, could you please send me one so I have a reference to learn with? Or does anyone know if Naduron will reload the files? Thank you!

Only a few high resolution textures can be extracted (Including Jin default underwear, Gon 2013 swimsuit, etc).

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Re-uploaded everything to Undertow o.o
+ Many other mods which i never uploaded.
What nude base .dds files are you using? The only nude patch I could find for the russian version is in .upk format and I can't seem to run that mod along with Umod...causes the game to crash. Anyway you could upload the base nude files for all races or convert the costumes to .upk?

Creliuz

Potential Patron
Nude Jin

Is mod work, only if you use last version BNS lamp, and if you use uncensore, but not nude version!

Download, and activate uncensore BNSlamp

View attachment 18566

Download View attachment 18570

1. Click on [Add Game] ->{your BnS folder}\bin\Client.EXE
2. Turn on [Use Global Hook]
3. Launch Blade and soul (Not with Umod)
(More options will now pop up)
4. Click on [Open Texture/Package] and choose a mod.
5. Click on [Update Reload]
6. Change Texture resolution on game option several times

View attachment 18567View attachment 18568

View attachment 18569

View attachment 18571

View attachment 18572

View attachment 18573

View attachment 18574

View attachment 18575

View attachment 18576

Anyone still active on these incredible mods? I was wondering if there is .upk files for these mods. For NA/EU, becuase umod doesn't work with the current patch/guard. Best regards!

Naduron

Content Creator
the files are already ready for compress tool,
only need to copy/paste them when the tools is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.