Blade and Soul - Nude Mods [China] (1 Viewer)

ak001

Potential Patron
Ok so earlier I posted specifying every thing was working, it was not! I just hadn't checked the English Anti-Harmony patch. BSN manager, and Umod work with that link that was posted in response to me, it fixed my probs. Trying new anti harmony patch released today. Will update thread accordingly ^^;

OK, I just tried with the BNSmanager v2.0. After entering qq number and password then login, the client will crash... There is a blue bar at the bottom of the screen. It will stop loading and client will shut down by itself. I can not even see the double dragons loading page.

And there is one thing I need to make sure. When you setup umod, did you choose client.exe or Launcher.exe? There are in different folder. And which version umod do you guys use? I've tried 1.44 and r49. And they do not work.

I saw Heyned's reply. I deleted those 3 ddl files, but there will be an error message if I open umod. I don't know how he made it work.

ak001

Potential Patron
OK, it is working right now. I just download a new 1.44. And it will not shutdown anymore.

BTW my game doesn't not work with BNSmanager but BnSlamp... I have to use lamp to start my game otherwise it will still crash again.

Thanks for all your help. Regards.

lolzalolza123

Potential Patron
Can someone be so kind as to pointing out how these mods are loaded? I'm fairly uncertain as to what I need to do once I open uMod//add the game//add hook// load Blade & Soul. I have no idea what I'm supposed to see/do once I get in the game. Any/all help is appreciated!

Naza0166

Potential Patron
Hey Naduron,

Thanks for the great mods you've done so far. Can I request you make a mod for Iron Man No.27, that removes the annoying ass flaps?

YHYBqOJ.jpg

Thanks in advanced

nikname99

Potential Patron
The biggest problem of BNS now-it is big DAMM ping.Even with famous china boosters i have 300 ms.So i can just fap on my loli char :(

Kitsune Spirit

Potential Patron
If anyone is making or willing to make a mod for me, I would really like to have a mod that turns all the Kung Fu Master weapons invisible. >.>

00005571.jpg

I'm also having no luck finding this dress in the upk's and would like to switch the starter outfit with this (for Jin, Lyn, and Kun).

Edit: Nevermind... I stopped playing... no fun when it's all in Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.